Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleniumshane90

[H]ard|Gawd
New FS Thread

Bump this before PM'ing me so I get to you quicker
Open to reasonable offers
WTTF Thread

I just upgraded a friend's PC, so I'm tossing up his previous setup.

I'd like to sell this whole thing together, as I do not have any use for any of the parts individually. I believe $150 would be a fair price for the package.
No cooler is included. I have a NIB Hyper 212 that I can include for $20 more if you absolutely need it.

None of the gear was overclocked and he basically played WoW on it. The mobo needs to be cleaned, but everything works great.
Here's the build:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 link
ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo link
2 x 2GB DDR2 800 4-4-4-12 Crucial BallistiX Tracer w/Red LEDs link

Photos
fs-thread-640-12-20-2013.jpg
-----
For%20Sale%20-%20September%2028%2C%202013%20-%20small.jpg

--

Apple iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G $330 shipped OBO

--

Smartphones
I get tons of phones from work, so here's what I've got right now:

All of these are T-Mobile with the exception of the AT&T Huawei Impulse 4G

BNIB LG Optimus F6 $230 shipped OBO
Brand new in box and hasn't been touched. I already have an excess in phones, so I have no use for this.

This is a great LTE Android for T-Mobile - definitely their best phone for under $300.

The phone can be unlocked if necessary - just let me know and I'll see if I can work some magic

A little side note:
I got an F3 (the F6's younger brother) back in October as a gift for my mother, so naturally I had to set it all up for her. While playing around with it, if it wasn't for the size, I honestly liked the phone more than my Galaxy 4. Everything on it felt more snappy and reactive. Plus it's got more of a stock Android feel, without all the UI mods that Samsung has.

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB Blue $255 shipped OBO
Phone has been used less than a year by someone I work with. The S3 has had a Zagg Shield screen protector on it since the date of purchase, so no scratches are visible on the screen. The phone is 9/10, with normal wear on the plastic body. Includes the phone (obviously) as well as a home charger.

T-Mobile Nokia C7 Astound $60 shipped OBO

Great phone, was used by a relative for 8 months and kept in a case. Normal wear, no noticeable scratches on the screen when on.

Includes original box, booklets, cables, and untouched headphones - SIM Card and/or prepaid activation kit can be arranged
Photos

AT&T Huawei Impulse 4G $50 45 shipped

Pretty clean phone with no noticeable scratches with the screen on.

Includes phone & battery
Photos

Other items:

Epson PowerLite S3 Projector w/ new Epson bulb, bag, & remote $200 shipped OBO
- current bulb has less than 200 hours used (low-brightness)
- 800 x 600
* includes bag, cables, & remote
[VGA, S-Video, Composite Video]
Specs & Info:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?oid=53540923

Blackmagic Design Decklink HD Pro PCIe SDI Capture Card $150 shipped OBO

This card here:
Decklink_Box.jpg

Same card as this, but PCIe

- -

Details

Paying preference is Paypal / Amazon both are under my MSN account (meleniumshane90 [a] msn.com) - but money is money :).

Items will either be shipped via FedEx Home or USPS First Class / Priority

My Heatware: Meleniumshane90

Last edited:
Bump

-- SOLD ITEMS --

T-Mobile Concord $35 shipped Sold Local

Basic, entry-level Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) smartphone. The phone is a workhorse, just don't expect to install too many apps on it unless they can migrate to an SD card.

Includes phone, battery, microUSB cable, and wall charger - SIM Card and/or prepaid activation kit can be arranged
Photos

New without box Alcatel OneTouch Fierce $80 shipped SOLD
I just got this sent to me from work, so if someone wants to buy it for nearly half the retail, have at it. It's brand new with all the cables and everything still sealed, but it was shipped without a retail box.

Specs:
4.5" qHD (540 x 960) ~245 ppi
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
1.2Ghz Quad Core A7, PowerVR SXG544
4GB storage, 1GB RAM
HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wifi N, Bluetooth 4.0

1800 mAh sealed-in battery

$75 shipped sold
Really solid Windows 8 phone. I used this for a few months when my HTC One S crapped out on me. I haven't used it since September, but it's all charged up and ready to go. Battery life on this thing is pretty much untouchable for smartphones. I was getting 16-22 hours with pretty hefty usage (screen on for 3-5 hours, data and gps on and being used several times throughout the day).

I have the original retail box seen in the photos above, a microUSB charger, and a micro SIM card if you need it.

Normal wear on the phones front. The white plastic back on it has some scuffs, because it's plastic...
Photos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back