ASUS HD6870 Uningine 2.1 X, 4 fps on Q9550??!

nakedhand

2[H]4U
OK so I received my HD6870 sealed from newegg and it is super dirty, literally , now I am testing it to see if its faulty as well. So far no problems..

I ran Unigine 2.1 at 4 fps. (looking at this I should be getting 18 fps. granted on a faster machine).

Unigine 2.1
1920x1200
Xtreme tess.
AF:16
AA:4
Stereo 3D OFF
Shaders: High
Fullscreen
D3D11 mode

Rig is in the sig, no OCing.

CCC:

Driver 10.10d.
AA: app settings (no MLAA)
AF: app settings
AI texture filtering: Quality
Vsync: OFF
AA mode: Performance

Please tell me what I am doing wrong here..

Loaded factory defaults in CCC:

6.6 fps
Score 167

Same settings used inside Unigine as in OP.

Time to cry?

Did you forget to install the drivers?
Oh drivers installed. Had to ask.

Just tried those settings on my machine based on that site:

33.5fps
843 score

Id post a screenie but dont know how :(

There is definitely something wrong with your setup there. What was your video card before? How do your games run? Are you impressed with your gaming?

Did you forget to install the drivers?
Oh drivers installed. Had to ask.

Its OK. I also have DX11 installed. No problems when referring to dxdiag.

Turn AA off on the benchmark.

I dont know what your point is with this?

Well it kind of defeats the purpose, which is to run a test against a reference test. This card should be able to replicate the scores. Of course I will get a better score with no AA. :)

Its OK. I also have DX11 installed. No problems when referring to dxdiag.

I dont know what your point is with this?

Well it kind of defeats the purpose, which is to run a test against a reference test. This card should be able to replicate the scores. Of course I will get a better score with no AA. :)

I didn't check the link and the website to see the results they got even using AA, my apologies. I was just thinking that what was killing your FPS. My point was just the results people usually post are without AA being used. I ran a test of it with 4x AA on my system and beat the XFX score they have on that site for the 6850.

I didn't check the link and the website to see the results they got even using AA, my apologies. I was just thinking that what was killing your FPS. My point was just the results people usually post are without AA being used. I ran a test of it with 4x AA on my system and beat the XFX score they have on that site for the 6850.

No problem and dont worry. Well this card has the shingles and the crabs. It is going back one way or another. Sounds like a good card you have there :)

No problem and dont worry. Well this card has the shingles and the crabs. It is going back one way or another. Sounds like a good card you have there :)

I am pretty stoked with it no doubt. I have never been a fan of overclocking video cards in the past. Well this changed my mind. The fact I even got the 10% off from the egg deal after buying it last week made it even sweeter. This is the cheapest card I have ever purchased.

Back