Zune for $85 incase you missed the Woot deal yesterday

Its been 3 times now. $130 for the whites, $100 for the black, $80 for these borwns, but now they have the white and black for $100 on a yahoo shppping site.

i bought speakers and a receiver from them a while back and had no problems. shipping was fast and everything arrived in great shape.

I visit the ecost link in firefox and the qty left is 27. I visit in IE and there are 16. Odd, apparently they have different lots or bins depending on what browser you use. :p

I visit the ecost link in firefox and the qty left is 27. I visit in IE and there are 16. Odd, apparently they have different lots or bins depending on what browser you use. :p

Earlier I checked on FF and they were at 18, now it shows 19. lol

Thanks for the reassurance guys, maybe I will buy from them.

The only deals I've ever seen from Ecost were really good... until they canceled them. And then tried to fuck some people over by charging about twice what they were originally asking and keeping the money held in everyone's accounts for about 2 weeks. This experience was about a year ago, so maybe they changed, but I'd steer clear if I were you.

I've bought from them in the past and just recently. Got a refurbished Onkyo stereo receiver and a refurbished Sony CD player. Shipped promptly and worked fine. I've never experienced overcharges on good deals or suspicious cancellations. Not to say it doesn't happen, but I've had many orders never had a problem. I can't say anything about customer service because I've never needed it.

Back