ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

bastage

Pics of your wife?
Anyone use one of these. I am contemplating on picking one up to do double duty as 1st a TV/Media player in my spare room when I have visitors & 2 for maybe putting on movies in my driveway for my family & neighbors.

The spare room has only 1 window & it faces north to a very well shaded fence a few feet away & there are already blackout drapes in that room so I am not at all worried about the light there. Would also probably just throw the image onto the white wall's.

For the movie night thing though I would buy a portable projector screen of at least 84" (16:9) and the nearest street light is about 50 yards away from where the screen would be (and its not overly bright). Would this actually throw an acceptable picture on to the 84" screen with relatively dark conditions, and if so would a 100" or 120" screen still be ok.

I know its not going to give me 1080 and I dont expect it as most of what I owuld be watching would be streamed from netflix, hulu or amazon prime & quite often while in use probably even using T-Mobile's Binge On so it would only be at 480p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back