ZR2740w $630 shipped at MacMall

called in got 3 with free shipping. WTS 3007WFP-HC and 2007 :D

Hah, wish I wasn't a poor student or I'd be doing that as well. As is, bought one for now and will be selling my 3x 2408wfps. I will eventually add a couple smaller 20" screens to the side, but strictly for a bit more non-gaming desktop space.

Hey all, I noticed that fatwallet currently gives you 3% back, which yields another $20 off.

Went ahead and got an order in for 1 at $499.99 since that price is hard to beat for a 27" IPS monitor. May end up selling it though if I don't like it since I already have a new Dell U3011 sitting here in a box as well as I was hoping for some new higher resolution monitors to be announced early next year.

How's everyones rebate going? I just got my envelope returned saying it was "undeliverable as addressed" although I double checked right now and sent it to the right address...

If I wasn't buying a house soon I would be all over that. >< Nice monitor, I love the high resolution without the ungodly price tag.

LOL tell me about it, barely got my computer put together after buying a house, still need a bad ass video card. I have a 27 inch monitor but would love me some higher res. Few months I should be able to get something like this.

Back