Zotac Z-Box AD03 Plus

AQ_OC

2[H]4U
Anyone have one of these? If I didn't already have two HPTCs I built myself, I'd definitely consider one of these:

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4276/zotac_zbox_ad03_plus_mini_pc_review/index.html

4276_1_zotac_zbox_ad03_plus_mini_pc_review.jpg

4276_2_zotac_zbox_ad03_plus_mini_pc_review.jpg

Doesn't look bad, but at $575, I can build an equivalent machine for a lot less. Especially considering there is no OS, remote or Hard drive included in that price.

Doesn't look bad, but at $575, I can build an equivalent machine for a lot less. Especially considering there is no OS, remote or Hard drive included in that price.

250 GB 2.5 inch HDD is included....as well as PowerDVD and blu-ray.

250 GB 2.5 inch HDD is included....and blu-ray.

Oops. Missed that bit. Ok, not quite as bad...I do like that it comes with a VESA mount though. I wonder if you could install any USB IR Dongle to have Remote Control access.

as well as PowerDVD
I don't see that in any of the documentation on that page.

EDIT: I'll leave my second quote up to prove my ignorance...I actually looked at the product page on Zotac's website, and that is where PowerDVD is listed. AND, the price is only $504 there, which makes it a LOT better deal. Even better deal.

Last edited:
For 600 bucks it better pack more than a freaking E350. What a ripoff.

I have the AD03. I love it!!!! cheap and worth every penny. Have a wireless keyboard and mouse setup, everyone has issues with wireless adapter I did not but purchased an N Adapter looooow profile just incase.

I think i paid 220? for the base version the AD03. Blueray not worth it. IMHO.

Oh btw. Maxed memory to 8gb, 60gb SATA, wireless mouse/keyboard, Win7 Professional sitting on top of dresser, CT100 sony soundbar. 50 inch plasma. straight Sex.

Can you buy this optioned down? I don't need a BD player either.

Back