Zotac RTX 2080 ti amp! edition

Xenozx

2[H]4U
Heatware Xenozx
Ebay Xenozx
amazon Mousepro

I was lucky enough to snag one of these, and another 2080ti from newegg before they all got sold out. I got this one amazon and it was delivered Saturday. I only need one, I figured I would go ahead and try to sell this instead of returning.

They are sold out everywhere so who ever is buying this obviously doesnt want to wait for it to come in stock, so I will ship it out USPS 1-3 day so you get it timely. I am from delaware and I guess you dont end up paying tax on the purchase so #winning atleast on that front.

$1500 shipped!

I had a couple extra 2080ti cards also (ordered FE at first and changed my mind in favor of Gigabyte AIB cards but didn't cancel my FE order in time). My honest recommendation would be to sell through ebay. Many people on this forum resent the existence of expensive cards like this, and resent even more people trying to make a small profit (after tax, shipping, and paypal fees your takeaway is minimal) on their sale. Folks on ebay are paying silly money for these, and even after ebay fees you'll probably come away with just as much as you would on a forum like this, and you'll be better protected from fraud as well. I sold both of my FE cards in less than 24 hours. Usually I prefer [H] for selling PC products, but this one is a bit of an exception.

GLWS my friend, whatever you decide.

Back