Zotac has an Atom/Ion board in the works

Yes, these need to hurry.. still torn between celeron or atom lower power HTPC.

I would love to build a htpc that is an ion based PC. I want one for every room in my soon to be built house. Lowenergy and small footprint. It would be great to have an all in one PC built with this and a 42" LCD. Screw 22"-30" all in oneslets get 42"-60" Tvs with the ion combo :)

bah.. we need the actual Ion size that was originally advertised. The pico sized board. We already have several good options for mini-ITX with hardware decoding.

Am I the only one who feels that this board is overpriced? You can already get the zotac 9300 itx which is also the same form factor and can support any Core 2 processor. Sure, it'll take more power, but it has the better graphics chip and tons more features. Even with a cheap CPU, it seems like a better buy.

-darkmatter08

Am I the only one who feels that this board is overpriced? You can already get the zotac 9300 itx which is also the same form factor and can support any Core 2 processor. Sure, it'll take more power, but it has the better graphics chip and tons more features. Even with a cheap CPU, it seems like a better buy.

-darkmatter08

I just looked at the price and $300 is way too much for this. I would bite for $150 but at $300 you could get a c2d or am2 setup with money to spare.

Back