Zotac GTX 970 $249.99 Buy-it-now FS --- Newegg on eBay

argh just bought this for $50 more last week. Runs Witcher 3 and GTA V at 1080p with everything maxed out and it's only 8" long (cheaper than the other ITX 970's, but a tiny bit longer). Nice little card... so far.

Got mine yesterday. It was the retail box - you get a few power cable adapters, VGA adapter, and their software (which I didn't install). No game codes (but wasn't expecting any).

So far, so good. Kicking myself for not getting two!

Has anyone successfully received anything from jet.com yet? Site looks untrustworthy.

I bought my kid's Halloween costumes on there. Had a few coupon codes, easily the least amount I have ever spent on their costumes.

Their credit card charging is a bit weird, but ends up fine.

Has anyone successfully received anything from jet.com yet? Site looks untrustworthy.

I bought a new router, it was $20 cheaper than amazon. Showed up in 3 days free shipping.
Got tracking information about 12 hours after ordering. I will shop there again if they remain this competitive on price.

I snagged the Zotac 970 from Jet for $245 with the coupon, coming from a 660 ti, hopefully a nice boost. Thanks for the heads up.

Installed mine from NE onto my son's machine and it is working great. He came from a GTX 680 and says he can see an improvement.

I returned mine to jet.com and awaiting refund. The build quality seemed good but man this thing buzzed like crazy under load. I can take some coil whine but I could hear this from across the room. Bummed as I was looking forward to using it for fallout 4, oh well. Threw my 660 ti back in which is near silent.

Last edited:
I was also impressed with the build quality... and no coil while at all here.

I've been playing Witcher 3 maxed out at 1080p for weeks on this thing, no coil whine here either. I don't know if I have ever heard coil whine over the fans on any high performance card...

afaik they don't ship anything they somehow communicate with other sites for shipping. Ordered some xmas stuff from there and one item has shipped from toysrus(a dollhouse) and a computer case which I have yet to get shipping info on. But its just been a day since I ordered.

Got the card from Jet on Saturday and replaced two 660 ti cards in SLi. So far its good. No coil whine, water block from 660 ti fit the Zotac 970 just fine.

3DMark benchmark:
660 Ti SLi: 7967
Zotac 970: 9120

Back