Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme review

I caved and ordered one in case it turns into the evga 980ti hybrid's availability.

I am really considering this card again, but I am DEFINATELY going two cards in SLI since I have a 4K screen. Has anyone put 2 triple slot cards in SLI?

How does this compare on paper to the Evga Classified card?

I'm tired of waiting on amazon to get the classified in stock......

Just installed mine. This thing is a monster of a card, but it feels extremely solid. Out of the box, my card boosts to 1404mhz! So far I'm very impressed with my first Zotac card. I had been avoiding them until this point.

1550mhz boost clock for me. guess thats good.

15374 on firestrike 1080p

Surprised this card isn't more discussed. Has the best performance of all the Tis as far as I know. Seen plenty of people getting 1400-1500hz out of the box.

Last edited:
I picked up the Omega edition which is the AMP! with the Extreme cooler. I'm getting 1450 on it right now on a 69% ASIC score. It's a great looking card and love the look of the metal cooler. Glad I didn't go with EVGA or MSI this go around as I have previously, if Zotac keeps this up I don't see any reason to switch from them.

Last edited:
Found this on Reddit... These cards are tanks.

6j7NAHQ.png

You won the silicon lottery with that chip. My card is only 69.7, so they don't bin for ASIC at all.

Just added 3 shots for the most under posted best clock out of the box card at $699.99

Back