ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 + FREE game and ship - $249.99

I jumped the gun & got a GTX 970 SC for the same price off of EVGA's b stock a few days ago. This is a great deal!

Nice. this one includes the game code. I think the last time this deal came around, the code wasn't included.

Nice. this one includes the game code. I think the last time this deal came around, the code wasn't included.

Correct.

Deal is hot but wish the card itself looked a little sexier. Just me though :D

Reviews say runs a little hotter and louder than the more 'spensive cards.

Hmmmmm....

BB

It's a fine card. I got one for my son's rig. No game code when I bought it! :'(

I have read mixed reviews on Zotac. The European sites tend to write them up as a small but premium brand while the US sites seem to think of them is slightly inferior to EVGA, MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte. I noticed they offer a 2 year warranty compared to 3 years for some of the others. I am tempted by this price but I wonder if we will see the other brands at this price point by BF.

Reviews say runs a little hotter and louder than the more 'spensive cards.

Hmmmmm....

BB

Don't know about noise as my rigs are all going [H] 100% fan speed at 100% load (well technically I think it's ~85%, but anyway)

All my rigs are in the same room and they all operate around the same temperature.

Three of them are EVGA cards with the aftermarket cooler and one is a Zotac. Temps are all within' 1 - 2C of one another except the top card on the SLI rig. It's generally 5C - 8C higher.

I have read mixed reviews on Zotac. The European sites tend to write them up as a small but premium brand while the US sites seem to think of them is slightly inferior to EVGA, MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte. I noticed they offer a 2 year warranty compared to 3 years for some of the others. I am tempted by this price but I wonder if we will see the other brands at this price point by BF.

I'm not a big fan of Zotac myself. I think it's a solid offer. With BF next week this deal might just be ok.

Seems like a good deal, is this about as low as new 970s have gotten? I'm in the market for one but not in any rush. Though with the 960 in the $200-$225 range I can't imagine the price dropping much more before being replaced.

Bought one to upgrade from my 2 X GTX 275 SLI on my I7 system. I got antsy about finding a lower GTX 970 price on BF and risking missing this price. Now, I will just hope for the best.

Just bought one. 208 sold in 24 hours...insane.

I'm sure I can even sell the game code(s) and make a little bit back.

Sale is closed. I'll bet dollars to donuts they'll be a 970GTX on sale for BF & might be from better manufacturers @ that price or lower.

Back