ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme Core Graphics Card for $399.99 @ B&H PhotoVide

hell of a deal, $100 cheaper than everywhere else. Have this card in one of builds, beast of a card.

Before the AMD 5700 cards this would have been really hot. At this point the card has no business being much more than 400 bucks. A 5700 XT with a good cooler will probably be a little over 400 bucks so at least it's nearly on par with performance per dollar to that card. And this is also a much better value than the 2070 Super.

Before the AMD 5700 cards this would have been really hot. At this point the card has no business being much more than 400 bucks. A 5700 XT with a good cooler will probably be a little over 400 bucks so at least it's nearly on par with performance per dollar to that card. And this is also a much better value than the 2070 Super.
exactly 5700 xt at microcenter is selling 339

I have the 2080 AMP Extreme card and it's been good so far... very cool and quiet at least. Only issue I've had is the crappy software Zotac uses to OC and change the LED, which didn't work at all for me. So I just used eVGA's Precision tool and it works much better even for the LED controls, hah.

Back