Zotac 3080 for backorder/preorder

Is there a penalty for cancelation? Or are you locked in to purchase? Haven't dealt with Provantage in a while. Also, I'd guess these will ship on 9/30 as that's when Amazon was scheduled to ship their allotment of these Zotac cards before my order was canceled.

Personally, I didn't bite as I'll just wait and see if I can get an EVGA card soonish. These are 12.5" where the EVGA XC cards are ~11.5".

No clue, I haven’t shopped from that web store before so I can’t provide my own experience.

Is there a penalty for cancelation? Or are you locked in to purchase? Haven't dealt with Provantage in a while. Also, I'd guess these will ship on 9/30 as that's when Amazon was scheduled to ship their allotment of these Zotac cards before my order was canceled.

Personally, I didn't bite as I'll just wait and see if I can get an EVGA card soonish. These are 12.5" where the EVGA XC cards are ~11.5".

Just saw this post on the Nvidia section, maybe you can reach out to the other members there. Good luck.

https://hardforum.com/threads/anyon...get-an-update-or-eta.2001487/#post-1044733366

Probably going to skip Zotac this go around, or at least the Trinity SKUs. Buildzoid said the Trinity's PCB is among the worst he's seen, but he's not exactly sure how bad it is relative to other 3080 PCB designs just yet.

Last edited:
Zotac has a preorder on amazon Europe for a 3080 and 20,000 people ordered or something like that. Yeah, that will be a lot of cancelations.

Holy shit that PCB is packed. No wonder a lot of cards are 2.75/3 slot. o_O

Back