Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars - Debut Trailer

monkeymagick

[H]News
Konami is bringing back another HD remake of an old Playstation 2 classic. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars will include enhanced graphics, 4K resolution, and full VR Support for PSVR and SteamVR along with Dolby Atmos. Giant robot fans can finally experience the adrenaline of piloting a mech through the entire story campaign.The game is coming out next year sometime in 2018.

Check out some mech-on-mech action.

JEHUTY lives. And there, ANUBIS thrives. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner returns with 4k resolution and VR support on PlayStation 4,

If they do a good job, then this is getting bought. My brother owns the PS2 original, but we both skipped the X360/PS3 collection (which had framerate issues). It's about time I own the game myself, and I'm looking to do it on PC. Don't care about the VR shit, I hope that's not the bulk of work being done on this remaster. I just want a good solid version of the game on PC.

Loved ZOE 1/2. As annoying as Leo was the game was cool for its time and I enjoyed it. Keen!

OH MY GOD. You almost gave me a heart attack - for a second I thought we were looking at ZOE3.

My username is based off ZOE (Viola's orbital frame). As DrezKill said, if they do a good job, this will be added to my collection. Damn.

Konami is a shell of its former self... I will not build hope on such a foundation...

Plus Kojima won't be involved : this is basically a cash grab.

OH MY GOD. You almost gave me a heart attack - for a second I thought we were looking at ZOE3.

My username is based off ZOE (Viola's orbital frame). As DrezKill said, if they do a good job, this will be added to my collection. Damn.
Then why isn't it Neith/Nepthis? ;)
Jokes aside, I'm super hyped for this, loved ZoE/The Second Runner. Awesome games.

Oh snap O-o. Konami may hit a homerun with this one even though they are extremely disliked at the moment.

If it's as good as it should be I'll get this. I still wish a revamped Omega Boost would make it to PC.

If it's as good as it should be I'll get this. I still wish a revamped Omega Boost would make it to PC.
Won't happen. This is a surprise that they even releases this. I though they pretty much killed off their gaming division. I wish they would just sell off their IPs. I would love to see Suikoden VI in beautiful HD 2D graphics. It won't happen tho under the current leadership in the company.

Won't happen. This is a surprise that they even releases this. I though they pretty much killed off their gaming division. I wish they would just sell off their IPs. I would love to see Suikoden VI in beautiful HD 2D graphics. It won't happen tho under the current leadership in the company.

I agree, but like Prof. Farnsworth said, 'a man can dream'.

Konami is a shell of its former self... I will not build hope on such a foundation...

Plus Kojima won't be involved : this is basically a cash grab.
Yeah I was a bit concerned about that. I'd really like his input on a remaster of either ZOE game. Still, if I can get a decent version of the game on PC, I'm game. What I really want is for Kojima to somehow get the rights to the IP, and then be free to make ZOE 3.

I really don't want to see their incredible library of awesome IPs languish under the current regime. They really do need to sell off those IPs to companies who would give them the care they deserve.

I'd really like to see another game as well. This was one of the few mech games that I liked.

Then why isn't it Neith/Nepthis? ;)
Jokes aside, I'm super hyped for this, loved ZoE/The Second Runner. Awesome games.

LMAO

Oh man, I forgot what my username is here. At other boards my username is Nephtis :p
Jehuty has been taken pretty much everywhere.

I have named one of my laptops Neith, though most of my other stuff has names from Xenogears. But yes, TSR was fantastic - a definite improvement over the first game.

Back