ZOMG its another [i bet u wont belive what i got for £30] Thread xD

Dreamscience

Limp Gawd
well i went over to ccl to return my psu after it had blown up and also killed 3 hardrivers after 1 month of owning it.

i got it replaced for a Silver power 500w sp-ss500
and got 3 new HDD.

but when i was leaving i looked over at the bargin corner <---- LOL
and found this for £30...... so i bought it lol

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/miniCase/lanboxHt/vf5001bns.asp

ill get pics of the build asap

just ordered a m-atx dfi board :)

anyone got one of these?? id like to see some pics of one built up :eek:

looks like theyre $50 refurbished on TTs site. at least for a similar one. nice buy though! gonna mod it or just use as is? if you get a case for $30 then youre not so afraid to cut holes in it right? :)

soo true, ive got 2 spare noctura fans 120mm so i may try find a way to get those in there, and mod the drive bays to add some cooling....

all in all a good buy, but yeah stuffs cheaper in USA lawl, its made realy well i love it lol

im thinking of striping all the panels and spraying the inside LIME GREEN lawl

ideas welcome, pics up tomorrow

no not lime green! make it pretty. lime green can be cool as accents but i think it would be hideous as the entire interior color. are you painting the outside or leaving it as is? it looks like a pretty nice brushed aluminum finish.

if youve got room i think you should work those fans in on the side panels right up front where the mesh starts. that way you can get some good active intake up front and have the air all rush backwards over the mb and out those 2 fans in back.

well my gpu gets very very hot atm lol....

yeha accents i get ya, maybe paint hte inside black and get green wire tubing and clips to with the mobo :)

ive seen some green fins on a fan which are those fans??

im guessing your dfi board has a bit of lime green on it? i think the lanpartys are green but i dont remember. can you link me to yours just out of curiosity? black with green would be awesome. idk about green blades, but antec makes some nice green led fans. these push 80cfm at 30dba which is pretty good for an led fan.

these might be ok too for cheaper. doesnt give a max noise level so it might be pretty loud.

Back