Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have not and will not try

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Having more options than TouchWiz is always better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't really try. I am quite sure that it woul not work well at all on my Galaxy S backup CM 10.1.3 phone.

I do wonder what Nokia is up to...

This isn't "Nokia"

Its the spin off company that wasn't purchased by the Microsoft deal. Its just a launcher that happens to have some WP capabilities.

I've tried it... it's super-simple, really meant for those who just want to get to a handful of apps day in and day out. Many here wouldn't like it, but we're not the targets.

I read in some comments that it doesn't work if it detects root. Fuck that.

This isn't "Nokia"

Its the spin off company that wasn't purchased by the Microsoft deal. Its just a launcher that happens to have some WP capabilities.

This is Nokia's technology division. Also it is more like that Nokia sold the smartphone business to MS but kept all the good parts. They cut off the rotten limb. Spin off is inaccurate term to use in this case. It is not a new company, Nokia has been Nokia way before the phone business.

I don't think it has anything to do with WP at least I do not see anything in common.

The coolest thing about this launcher is that you can write on the screen and immediately search, kind of like Windows 8... Maybe Microsoft should add this to WP...

Back