ZipZoomFly.com woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesM63

2[H]4U
First of all, not sure were this should go, so mods please move it if this is not correct.

From another forum post of mine said:
12/12/07
I placed an order with ZZF for a case for my new cruncher. Then all of a sudden I get a "further verification required" email from them. Ok.. so I try calling. Get a voicemail, leave message. Try calling back 1hr, 1 1/2hr and 3hrs later. Keep getting the same stupid voicemail.

Finally I get through to an actual person. The lady seemed like she didn't want to be there, real monotoned and had no personality. I explained how I got the email. She says "Your address is different than what the CC card company says it is"... "ok" i said, "my address is xxxx." Also explained to her that I've had this problem before and my cc company omits some digits in my address, but my address is actually with the digits.

She says "Ok, please hold"... and she transfers me to the friggin Voicemail!

At this point i'm pissed, call right back, and get the voicemail, yet again.

Forget ZZF, order canceled.

For one, this is no way to do business. Not to mention I called multiple times, left messages, all during their stated business hours.

The other place I had this problem with was NCIX. Which I also canceled because they couldn't get the order to go through even after I called my CC company and got how they had my address on file. Then gave that to NCIX and they still couldn't get it to go through.

Whatever CC processing method they are using (along with ZZF's) clearly needs some work.

I would hate to mention how much money I've spent and at how many different places, all with the same card. (which is actually a debit card, but its never made a difference before)

Sorry, just a bit frustrated as I needed this case by x-mas and now its looking like thats not going to happen.

12/13/07
I canceled the order last night right (12/12/07), few hours later, the money was refunded back to my bank account.

I deposit my check today and my balance was less than what it should of been. So I check online, and ZZF has charged my account again for my canceled order!! WTF? Seriously.

Well I called them.

The lady said "Its pending authorization. It will fall off." I'm like.. "Ok but I'm in the hole $35 because of this. Thats $35 I should still have, but I don't because you guys charged me for an item I don't want anymore, when i clearly canceled my order."

She didn't seem to care, just again said, "Its pending authorization, it will fall off and I'll push it through to accounting to see if they can expedite it."

At this point I just said "Ok, fine. Don't expect my business again."

I'm tried of this crap, I'm not really to worried about the money. It just pisses me off that they refunded my money, then charged me again after I canceled my order.

I'm not going to say "ZZF SUX DON'T ORDER FROM THEM", but rather, be aware.

I've ordered stuff from them previously and never had a problem, but it seems like as soon as you have a problem, all hell breaks loose.

It would be at home in our off-topic subscription forum General Mayhem.
But TTT is for issues regarding trades here on the forums, not for retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back