zipzoomfly.com mistake?

Roach said:
Man, and here I only got a GT for that price. :(

Heh i'm sure many would be willing to take that GT off your hands for what you paid for it, if you want to roll the dice. Don't think anything will come of this deal :)

Don't think anything will come of this deal

I agree.

Important Note About Product Information:
ZipZoomFly attempts to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing; however, we cannot guarantee that product descriptions/specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical or other error, ZipZoomFly shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order for that product. In addition, links to product reviews and quotes taken out of product reviews found throughout the site are intended to provide visitors with additional information and professional opinion. However, due to the industry's fast pace, reviews can become outdated and should not be considered a substitute for doing one's own research. Further, the product reviewed is often times sent to them directly from the manufacturer as a preproduction or demo unit. The unit they had tested and reviewed may include accessories, specifications, or other bundled components not included in the retail or final version of the product.

i just ordered one of those 6800 cards from gainward, in that thread it only happens to the 6800GT's, but if my NU is a reference board, i will have a shit fit and sue gainward until there is no tommorow.

im wondering if i should just buy the XFX card for 15$ less with GDDR3, instead of 15$ more with a big HSF and get DDR1 ... :rolleyes:

Back