Zim went to OCF??

He did go somewhere else and now he's somewhere else again. He likes to move around and spread the love.
If you add up his points from here and there, he's out producing FLECOM.

I hear zim is secertly in love with Macaholic and just wanted to be *closer* to him... That or just wanted to look at PMSFishy's avatar more!

Zim seems to like the attention he gets pimping himself around to teams that have never seen such production :)

Maybe he's really a she and needs the attention:confused:

Zim01 is under 12 different teams, then there' others that start with zim....... could be him/her too

Zim is over @ OC trying to get them to ramp enough to best OCAU. Just remember, the enemy of thy enemy is thy friend. :)

He only pledged them 1,000,000 points. I'm sure he'll be somewhere else in a month or so. ;)

I was with mary over at the outcasts to accomplish a goal they had.
Now thought a shot at ocau might worth a try..if not....we'll see

Zim seems to like the attention he gets pimping himself around to teams that have never seen such production :)

Maybe he's really a she and needs the attention:confused:

Zim01 is under 12 different teams, then there' others that start with zim....... could be him/her too

well junior, seems like I'm still putting more PPD for [H] than you are...so do us all a favor and STFU.

Zim is over @ OC trying to get them to ramp enough to best OCAU. Just remember, the enemy of thy enemy is thy friend. :)

He only pledged them 1,000,000 points. I'm sure he'll be somewhere else in a month or so. ;)

they want me to do the same shit...

if i wasnt so lazy i would do it...

i cant wait for a stable SMP client, would cut the amount of work i have to do to maintain this crap literally in half

well junior, seems like I'm still putting more PPD for [H] than you are...so do us all a favor and STFU.
I guess we just wish it was all for the [H].....:)
but its all appreciated and no matter where the points get credited..as long as your folding..its all for the same cause....thats the important thing...

Talk about a bruised ego.

It's not about the amount of points you have vs. someone else.

Don't start some stupid shit about who is better then who on a team, everyone is making a contribution.

so STFU and Fold

Oh come on K*, chocolate covered moose nipples are a tasty treat and you know it!!! :p

I would have to tear Mary off them first, and you know how cranky he gets whenever you deprive him of his moose loving...

There is clearly something wrong with you all. :eek:

Don't be a poopy moose!

mooseaniks4.gif

There is clearly something wrong with you all. :eek:

^^^ And if we fold enough, maybe the scientists at Stanford will come with a name for it. Then they can work on a cure.

Talk about a bruised ego.

It's not about the amount of points you have vs. someone else.

Don't start some stupid shit about who is better then who on a team, everyone is making a contribution.

so STFU and Fold

apparently you dont know dim03

and you are our fearless leader...what does that say about you :confused: :p

Everyone knows “Fearless Leader” was a guy with a fake Russian accent and was the adversary of Moose and Squirrel.

The other Leader had a theme song and you have to very old to remember it.

“Who’s the leader of the pack that’s made for you and me M I C K E Y M O U S E, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse forever let us hold our banners high………………Etc.

I am not aware Kyle has a theme song yet, but it sounds like a possible contest to me:eek:

Everyone knows “Fearless Leader” was a guy with a fake Russian accent and was the adversary of Moose and Squirrel.

The other Leader had a theme song and you have to very old to remember it.

“Who’s the leader of the pack that’s made for you and me M I C K E Y M O U S E, Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse forever let us hold our banners high………………Etc.

I am not aware Kyle has a theme song yet, but it sounds like a possible contest to me:eek:

maybe "fearless leader" is not the correct term....Babysitter comes to mind as correct :)
and does that make marty the squirrel?

and kyle does need a theme song :)

Back