Zeno Clash $5 (Steam)

This game looks really strange, at least from what I saw from the screen caps at the steam store.

I was looking for this just yesterday for 15 dollars, and decided and wait for a deal, and it came :). Thanks for posting.

Veyr veyr tempting, too bad I just picked up the THQ pack a couple days ago.

I'm not quite sure why everyone is your sibling in the game. Weird.

Very good game. I bought it at launch for $10, but it was totally worth the $20 it launched at. It's a very high quality game with some amazing visuals.

Hell yes it's worth $5, it's worth $15-20 easy. It's worth $5 for the visuals alone, and the gameplay is... interesting.

Got me a copy.:D

Zeno Clash 5.10 USD
Subtotal 5.10 USD
Tax 0.00 USD
Shipping 0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 5.10 USD

Got me a copy.:D

Zeno Clash 5.10 USD
Subtotal 5.10 USD
Tax 0.00 USD
Shipping 0.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 5.10 USD

I'm downloading the demo. I've seen videos of the gameplay but I suspect this is really something I should try before I buy. Hopefully it will be fun.

I can't decide if this will have much replay value. Any thoughts?
In my experience it didn't really have any replay value, but it's certainly still worth $5 for the entertainment derived from it.

Just imagine you are on an acid trip while you are playing and the game will seem completely normal.

I can't decide if this will have much replay value. Any thoughts?
Not much replay value unless you care for achievements.

The main storyline plus the challenge levels (including the bonus challenge levels update) should take you about six hours.

There's more content coming out soon, though. March 2010 or something. It's supposed to release after the Xbox 360 version of Zeno Clash releases.

Back