Zelda: Twilight Princess

CodeX

2[H]4U
As many already may know, this game is amazing. Last night I did the entire "Arbiter's Grounds" dungeon and got into the real story line. Up until last night I thought the game was good, but a bit shy of all the hype. After you finish the first three "intro" dungeons the game really starts to pick up. The boss of that dungeon (big bone dragon thing) was amazing, the new "spinner" item is really cool, and the way you use it to finish the boss was very imaginative. I find myself using that spinner thing all the time now, its great at killing large groups of mobs surrounding you. Anyway, I won't ramble, just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same, that the game just keeps getting better and better the more you get into it. I am at about 20 hours now...

CodeX said:
As many already may know, this game is amazing. Last night I did the entire "Arbiter's Grounds" dungeon and got into the real story line. Up until last night I thought the game was good, but a bit shy of all the hype. After you finish the first three "intro" dungeons the game really starts to pick up. The boss of that dungeon (big bone dragon thing) was amazing, the new "spinner" item is really cool, and the way you use it to finish the boss was very imaginative. I find myself using that spinner thing all the time now, its great at killing large groups of mobs surrounding you. Anyway, I won't ramble, just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same, that the game just keeps getting better and better the more you get into it. I am at about 20 hours now...
I just finished rounding up the Poes in the first part of the Arbiter's grounds and I've been loving it so far.

Sounds like it gets even better! Woo!! :D

Yes, that boss was one of the best I have ever fought. Fucking awesome. The story got really good after that too.

I just got into the 6th dungeon. My jaw dropped when I saw what it is, I cant wait to get back to it after finals.

Arbiter's Grounds was my favorite dungeon so far, and I've done all the way through the Twilight Palace. The bosses have been too easy so far though. Stallord was probably the only remotely difficult one. The Goron Mines were also pretty cool, mainly due to the magnetic walking, which I thought was fun. The City in the Sky is cool too (dual clawshots is fun), but the boss is a complete joke for the 7th dungeon.

I beat the game on Friday. It was a good game :). I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm kinda sad its done.

Theres a lot of stuff (extra optional stuff) that I didn't do though.

What spoiler? I mention there is a dragon boss, wow, no one could predict that one.

CodeX said:
What spoiler? I mention there is a dragon boss, wow, no one could predict that one.

thanks for ruining the game for the rest of us that werent able to get a wii yet.

jackass.

Hulk said:
thanks for ruining the game for the rest of us that werent able to get a wii yet.

jackass.

Theres a dragon boss in Zelda???!!!????111

oh ffs, im stunned.

Now that I have Zelda TLP and an extra controller and nunchuk, can someone please tell me where I can get a motherfucking Wii?

COCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

This game is amazing. I spent a couple hours just fishing the other day.

I was amazed by the plot twist, who would have thought that the princess was really luke's sister... and they kissed!!! :confused:

IcedEmotion said:
I was amazed by the plot twist, who would have thought that the princess was really luke's sister... and they kissed!!! :confused:

And that the sand people walk single file to hide their numbers. Oh, and the Millenium Falcon can do the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.

IcedEmotion said:

Did he bang.....ermmmm, nm.

Grinder66 said:
Did he bang.....ermmmm, nm.
go to archive.org, and look up shabbyblue.net. the site doesnt exist anymore, but i bet there is at least one good copy of it there.

i've got 28 hours logged so far and haven't even been past the first room of the lakebed temple yet. i've got a lot of fish caught, and a lot of golden bugs though!

Back