Zelda turns 30.. you can play it on line in voxel 3d!

The voxel version got pulled. :( This game is one of my all-time favorites and has a special place in my heart. And it looks like Nintendo's copyright lawyers agree.

I am probably going to get a lot of shit for this, but am I the only one that did not play Zelda when I was a kid?? LOL... Well, I am making up for it now. LOL

I am probably going to get a lot of shit for this, but am I the only one that did not play Zelda when I was a kid?? LOL... Well, I am making up for it now. LOL

Don't feel too bad, it was a good 10-11 years after its release that I finally played it. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it ended up being, and creating my own grid map for the overworld really added to the experience. Still haven't beaten (or really got all that far) in Zelda 2.

I always hear my friends talk about it when I was a little, but I always like Marios. I got a new 3ds, and that where i am playing zelda right now.

Great game, not so great anymore, I tried the voxel thing, it doesn't work well.

Still an amazing game to this day. It had some neat puzzles to figure out. The only thing I never figured out on my own was the forest maze in the southwest of the map. Unless you went to the next sections in the right order, you kept ending up back at the beginning. Nintendo Power fixed that.

Back