Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Meets Unreal Engine 4

It's what Zelda could look like if they pulled their head out of their collective ass and stopped with the terrible art direction they started in wind waker. Twilight princess has been the only decent looking one they have produced since the GC days. It's just a shame it wasn't a better overall game.

On a glance it definitely looks good.

I think the graphics look good without it getting to that point of weirdness where it's half realistic and half cartoony.

The grass is excessive. The running animation kind of sucks. The reflection is good looking but the water of which it is on doesn't react. The lighting is good until he ran into that one section where it wasn't consistent next to the tower.

And I feel that if the game, if made today would have more detail to it's town... but not that that is any factor in a "remake."

I would love to see it actually become a game, but I doubt that'll happen. I'm surprised it hasn't been smashed off youtube by Nintendo yet.

Whaaaat if someone recreated Ocarina of Time in UE4, then released it as a "project" with the option to donate :p

Can always spot the SpeedTree trees that move like they are in a Category 4 hurricane when the wind isn't actually more than a fart.

From watching this video, all i've learned is: Zelda + Unreal engine = Fable.

Nintendo games won't have graphics like that for 2 or 3 console generations.

When will they remake Betrayal at Krondor like this? Of course I would rather BaK be remade with gameplay like Skyrim.

oh look, it looks as generic as my dog's shit

such an improvement

My feelings watching this:

1) ooo, this looks nice, very pretty.
2) Very cool, but seems... empty, something is missing...
3) Is it the people? This was such a vibrant, busy town...no, that's not it.
4) Hmmm, I remember throwing something in that pen...
5) OMG that's it! That's what is missing!
6) They used to be everywhere! Now they are gone! Oh man, I can't watch any more, this feeling of loss is over whelming!!!
7) WHERE ARE THE CHICKENS YOU SONOFABITCH!!!!!???? WHERE ARE THE CHICKENS!!!!!!?????

It's what Zelda could look like if they pulled their head out of their collective ass and stopped with the terrible art direction they started in wind waker. Twilight princess has been the only decent looking one they have produced since the GC days. It's just a shame it wasn't a better overall game.

If what I heard before is true then problem there isn't Nintendo, it is the fans. With Twilight Princess they had hoped to start to take the games to a more realistic look going forward. However many fans spoke up and said they didn't like or want a realistic look. More I guess than spoke up and said they would never play the game again if they didn't start making more realistic graphics. So as a result Nintendo took a step back and stuck with the cell shaded look. That said the next console game does move away from that from what I have seen so far. So maybe they finally got enough people asking for a more realistic look

This isn't too bad. Yes, it needs cuckoos! Less, or no blur. It's not too bad. It does lose a little Nintendo Magic TM in the conversion, but it could have been a lot worse. It's definitely better, and better suited to this game than that Mario UE4 demo someone did a while back. That just completely 100% ruined what makes Mario special. I could actually see this one being tweaked into something that works.

Back