Zalman versus Volcano 11

Rhino

Limp Gawd
IS the pure copper Zalman heatsink and silent fan, better than the Volcano 11 for a barton 2500, soon to be overclocked!

yes. The ALCU version is just as good, and is cheaper and lighter. TT's cooling solutions leave a lot to be desired, and most of them are very loud. The Zalman will cool just as good, if not better, and is very quiet.

the zalman will beat the pants off the thermaltake any day of the week. Currently at sisoft estimated 100W of heat at 43C idle....this baby rocks....huge slient and amazing

ps...go barton mobiles..i love this chip

I second, er third, saturnine2, the Thermaltake just won't cut it compared to the Zalman

Originally posted by saturnine2
yes. The ALCU version is just as good, and is cheaper and lighter. TT's cooling solutions leave a lot to be desired, and most of them are very loud. The Zalman will cool just as good, if not better, and is very quiet.
Well, the fan on my Zalman PuCu is quite loud at full speed. Fortunately it comes with a variable resistor that allows you to slow it down a bit.

Ive never heard of the Zalman PuCu version but from personal experience the CNPS7000ACU hsf works really good and its really silent...

Back