Z68 motherboard with 2 x ps/2 slots?

Zimano

n00b
Hello folks,

As the title says, has anyone seen a Z68 motherboard with 2 x ps/2 ports at all? Noticed there's a few p67 mobo's out there with 2 x ps/2 ports but would ideally be getting the Z68. I am well aware that you can get usb keyboards and mice, that usb to ps/2 adaptors exist and that ps/2 is classed as legacy (sure that's why they are phasing them out). None of this changes the fact that I want a mobo Z68 mobo with 2 x ps/2 ports though :)

you probably won't find a z68 board with it. on the mid range economical side its more likely to see them but on the enthusiast side which the z68 is they are moving away from the ps/2 ports. heck now its rare to even see a ps/2 port on enthusiast motherboards at all. given the fact that UEFI bios has native support for USB mouses you will probably see more and more motherboards without them.

If it makes you feel any better, my Z68 board has my Deathadder X/Y reversed in the UEFI. Tell me THAT isn't annoying.

And what's the problem with that? Is that UEFI soo bloated that it can't be managed with a keyboard? I'm rather used to not being able to use a mouse in the BIOS.

Back