Z490 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3
Intel 10900F
32GB DDR4 2400MHz Corsair (2x16GB) CMK32GX4M2A2400C16 Vengeance LPX

What I had done:
Update Firmware to latest
Disconnect Everything but Keyboard
Cleared CMS
Test All the parts with a diferent Motherboard all is Working

Everything was working normal but last night when I reset the system I notice a very Slow Post and Bios is very laggy. but Once I load the OS everything seem normal and a good speed. I also did some geekbench and seem OK. What can be happening? I have done nothing to the setting prior this issue. Should I return this Motherboard?

You need to always configure, with Windows, disable CSM and enable Secure boot/add keys. If you have a or any legacy option ROM(s) that compatible layer will need to stay enabled till you upgrade the said device(s). Also, with Windows, if you use an SSD you HAVE/NEED to disable Fast Boot in Power Options (Control Panel). I disable Fast Boot and also the Hibernation File (via console) for my NVMe since I am a desktop.

Next you need to find the Fast Boot and Boot Delay options in your UEFI. Enable the Fast Boot, but with USB input. Then also change the timing of the Boot Delay to 1 or 2. USB storage device can also add to time, and you can change to not enumerate them at boot if you happen to keep them plug in. Sometimes there can also be a spin delay for the HDD, which is basically similar, or additive. You want enough time to be able to hit a key though and interface the UEFI GUI. Therefore, do not configure too low or nothing. You will then have to use Windows to get into the interface or reset CMOS and reconfigure.

Beyond that, all I have to say this is the most lacking area in knowledge and far too often am I teaching someone about the UEFI. There are a lot of options that should be configured for the system in the UEFI-you should learn them! Problem is, they switch the monikers and positions within with each vendor. Some do not expose the options, and may never give you access. But in due time, you will accumulate knowledge and know where to go and what to change.

Basically, once configure it should be power button, 1 (or 2) boot, 1-2-3 desktop.

As for the lag, that is relative. Could be the mouse and system interrupts (SMI and BIOS interrupt) causing lag, or mouse speed settings, or something entirely else. I cannot help much there.

Everything was working normal but last night when I reset the system I notice a very Slow Post and Bios is very laggy

Are you sure? Because, above was your clinical observations. So, I gave you input about the "Slow" POST. This is directly related to boot delay, spin up delay, and fast boot settings that the UEFI can/does contain. Mouse pointer lag, as I said that may be just mouse speed (which is setting sometimes exposed to change which is on mine) or something entirely different which can be very relative. Even can be compatible USB controller settings, but I do not know what is exposed for user interaction.

Back