Z270 Gigabyte motherboards still does not have adaptive voltage?

Pabaisa

Weaksauce
Title. Did not wat to resurrect https://hardforum.com/threads/gigabyte-z170-no-adaptive-vcore.1901443/ but dam it, my Gigabyte Z270 K3 still does not have adaptive mode option. I bought this board after my MSI Z270 mortar bit the dust and I (am not expecting to be back from RMA anytime soon) and was baffled that gigabyte still does not provide adaptive voltage option. This is more are a rant but maybie google will pick it up when some poor sap buys TOTL gigabyte board (as it is evident it is the same across all of gigabyte range) to only find that it does not have pretty basic feature all other competitors have. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Hey just started using a z270 gaming 5 itx. Had to google for a way to use offset/adaptive voltage.

You have to set VCORE to "Normal" then it unlocks the DVID(Dynamic VCORE) below it, atleast on mine

Only problem with mine is its still brocken as it over volts to 1.32v stock, it works ok for me running -.050v gets me around 1.28v at 4.8GHZ

Other thing is any load lone above normal or standard jacks the VCORE back up to over 1.3v

So basically its there and it works but broken

Last edited:
Back