youtube mp3?

fightingfi

2[H]4U
Id like to make a cd collection of youtube videos into a cd is this possible and how to do so please thanks :) i wanna listen to it my usb drive in my truck basically.......

Of course the best way would be to, you know, go and buy the music. Several digital options too. iTunes, Amazon, Google... and many others sell digital music.

There are multiple web sites that convert youtube to mp3, I'm surprised you haven't found any on Google search. If I find an artist I like I always buy their music.

But admittedly I have downloaded some mp3 compilation mixes from Youtube to be played on trips through my Beoplay portable speaker. That is also perfectly legal in my country as long as you don't distribute it yourself.

I have an app on my Android phone called Peggo. It lets you search youtube and download the videos to mp3. Gives a few options like normalize and ignore silent portions. Works great for those one of obscure songs the kids want.

2 methods that are less user friendly, but I prefer as you aren't at the mercy of potential shadiness from youtube to mp3 websites:

1. My perferred method is through VLC

2. There is also a command line method that works fairly well for me.

Either method avoids using a 3rd party which I prefer (works for video too).

Its been awhile so I coulnd't instruct you how to do it, but that's enough to direct you to some Google searches.

Back