YouTube Disables Comments on Videos with Minors

I don't see how it is a hoax when I saw it with my own two eyes.

Quote from Youtube is a bold face lie: “We’ve seen no recent evidence of videos promoting the Momo Challenge on YouTube. Videos encouraging harmful and dangerous challenges are against our policies,” a company spokesperson wrote on Twitter.

Quote from Youtube is a bold face lie: “We’ve seen no recent evidence of videos promoting the Momo Challenge on YouTube. Videos encouraging harmful and dangerous challenges are against our policies,” a company spokesperson wrote on Twitter.
the momo thing is a hoax and people are now using it for views. there is no evidence of anything attributed to it actually happening. people freaking out about it only gives it traction.
edit: upon re-reading your posts, I think I may be confusing two different situations

Last edited:
So after
get woke - go broke

we get:
silence viewers - go broke

I know it's not as catchy but that's the just of it.

I already saw comments disabled on videos that didn't even feature minors, This is not going to end well. Youtube again being thick headed and blunt. Of course they don't give a fuck about collateral damage.

After reading about this Momo thing, I conclude that this is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
media created hoax

the momo thing is a hoax and people are now using it for views. there is no evidence of anything attributed to it actually happening. people freaking out about it only gives it traction.
edit: upon re-reading your posts, I think I may be confusing two different situations
this is what I was talking about and I see now via front page what you were talking about. sorry for the mix up eh!

Back