YouTube A Tutorial For Kids On How To Act Violent

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is all YouTube's fault! Perfectly normal children are being shown the ways of evil on the intertubes and now they are acting out. Damn you, YouTube. Damn you. :mad:

I do think there is something about the unlimited attention that the Internet and specifically social media offer youth today that provides an incentive to defy rules and morality in the pursuit of a certain kind of power through broadcasting violent and demeaning behavior towards others.

I wonder if these psychologists have kids of their own and when they were younger they were coddled and raised to be "winners, there are no losers".

I agree, it is YouTube's fault. They should either shutdown or require proof of age via drivers license/passport to try and keep kids out

I agree, it is YouTube's fault. They should either shutdown or require proof of age via drivers license/passport to try and keep kids out

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how about the parents actually parent. :eek:

Yeah, this free speech shit has really reached its breaking point. People cannot afford to watch their own kids. They can't even handle being offended. Free speech must end before the human race dies of outrage.

More so bad parenting and not explaining consequences of actions. If you could reach over the interwebs and choke someone then maybe they might think twice about posting like an ass.:D

I am going to have to give myself time to calm down before posting my opinion. But I will say this. I believe in equality. That is why I hate all of you. Dammit internet. Why do you have to be so full of information and misinformation. I can't make an objective conclusion on this.

people have way to much time to be making videos like this. Get a life for Christs sake!!!!!!!!

Back