Your latest VR purchase?

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
Just preordered HP Reverb G2 for $599+tax, to pair with Star Wars Squadrons this fall. I'll keep my Samsung Odyssey+ as a backup and a loaner for friends.

Just purchased Boneworks for $23.99 (-20% off Steam sale)

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I got my Valve index a few weeks ago but just haven't had the time to clear space and set it up 🥺

atarumoroboshi18

Limp Gawd
Just purchased 2 games: Thief Simulator VR and Into the Radius. Into the Radius is essentially STALKER VR, anomalies, a post-apocalyptic setting in ~Russia, old-school weapons, etc.

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
The Morrigan - low poly stylized dungeon crawler with solid combat. Reminding me of a Souls game after an hour with it.

Last edited:

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
VTOL VR - Supposedly a great entrypoint to VR flightsims without DCS level complexity.

Edit: holy hell this is my new favorite VR game. This is the closest experience to actually flying of anything I've tried.

Last edited:

pombiki

n00b
Finally picked up Half Life: Alyx for $45 because of the sale. Playing it with Virtual Desktop on my Quest

Stryker7314

Limp Gawd
VTOL VR - Supposedly a great entrypoint to VR flightsims without DCS level complexity.

Edit: holy hell this is my new favorite VR game. This is the closest experience to actually flying of anything I've tried.

Flight sims are my jam! Use my vr setup for DCS and X-Plane, just amazing!