Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

is that the "K" series? i have one with celeron cpu, 512MB ram, the ati graphics, and it looks just like that. might be a little older though, but doesn't it have a huge ass cooling vent in the back?

My Mini PhotoLab =)

IMG_00051.jpg

TheJackal said:
is that the "K" series? i have one with celeron cpu, 512MB ram, the ati graphics, and it looks just like that. might be a little older though, but doesn't it have a huge ass cooling vent in the back?

nah, it's the FRV series and yes, about half of the back is a cooling vent.

n1cch1.jpg

my loaded dell 9300 and my 10 inch touch screen fujistu b2562

Just got the b2562 off ebay for 300 bucks,,great deal,

p3 ulv 700 mhz
256 ram
40 gig 7200 rpm
xp pro
stylist for the touch screen
brand new reg batt about 2 hours
and extended batt about 4 hours

and the port replicator

all for 300 bucks

pic sucks, its my cell phone.lol

jan06_1.jpg

PowerBook G4. 15", 1.5ghz, 1gb RAM, 80gb harddrive, 9700 Pro (think it's a Pro...) 64mb graphics, Combodrive. It's the Rev. before the current PPC PowerBooks, without the HD screens.

Dell XPS M170. 17", 2.26ghz Centrino, 2gb RAM, 100gb 7200RPM harddrive, Go 7800GTX 256mb graphics, DVD+-RW and best of all - customizable lights! Pretty much everything was maxed out when ordering it.

Toshiba Tecra Pentium 150, 144mb ram, 2.1gb hdd
Runs Damn Small Linux.
I mainly use it for the web, or some boredom-breaking web-games when my wife has my main rig tied up.

Gotta love DSL. I had a 100hmz Laptop that I had DSL running on for awhile and it was a glorified AIM client. I also had Apache running on it (yay that it came with a PCMCIA NIC).

that tecra may be old but a few months ago, a friend of mine purchased one for like 90 bucks and the damn thing still held an hours charge. To that comment: they just don't make em' like they use too :)

To that comment: they just don't make em' like they use too
;)
The thing works perfect (except for one pixel stuck). Although I personally dont trust my battery more than a half hour.

Couple pics of my two mobiles.

One on the left is an Acer ZL500 PM 1.3 768 megs RAM Radeon Mobility 9000, intell pro wireless. One on the right is an iBook G3 500 with 20 gig HD 768 megs RAM airport extreme also missing the left apple key :rolleyes: been through 3 keyboards and had the same key break 3 times. Go figure.
DSC00064.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

I have a Compq M2000, I will have to post pictures later, but here are the specs:

Intel Celeron M 1.5Ghz
40GB 4200RPM Hard drive (Soon to be 80GB :) )
512MB DDR PC2700
15" Brightview widescreen
DVD/CDRW Combo drive
Intel Extreme Graphics 2

I know it isn't great, but I got it for 450 bucks. It is about 2 months old, and it would be a lot better if I could upgrade it some, but for now I am using it how it is. It plays most games well, surprisingly. I had a Dell that I sold, so I got this instead. :p I will post pics later!

Here is my new baby

dsc00080wx.jpg

dsc00107fr.jpg

It is an ASUS A6V

PM 1.86
1GB Mem
100 GB HDD
ATI X700 Graphics
15.4 Display

So far I am quite impressed with this machine

Don't remember if I posted here or not:

Graphics are Airbrushed by Smooth. Color-shifting paint (green/purple sometimes gold sometimes blue hued). The laptop is great. It is an AMD X2 4800 with a Geforce Go GTX.

The power brick on that sucker cracks me up. It's literally 4x the size of the one on my lappy :eek: :eek:

hey 2gigs.. can you resize your pics or at least make linked thumbnails?

I personally have no problems with your pics since my monitor is set at a high resolution. I am sure the peeps who use low res would greatly appreciate it.

im on a 1400x1050 TFT and those are still gigantic...

not sure i need to see your finger holding a tag saying 90w... :p

2gigs, mind making those pics a little smaller ea? 800x600? 640x480? That would be better.

And really, did we need a close up of the S-video port?
My goodness, you people, and your laptops, take some of the strangest pictures.

lolid be happy with just one maybe two (the system as a whole and maybe the back ports)

lol some ppl just like to go a tad overboard...or maybe they just love their digital camera

Wow, can't say that my 12" display is loving those GIGANTIC pictures. Can't believe someone wouldn't have the common sense to resize the pictures to a normal, not obnoxiously huge size.

towert7 said:
My goodness, you people, and your laptops, take some of the strangest pictures.

Just for that, I'm going to take a pic of my lappy on the crapper. :D

yeah when pics are that big, I dont even bother scrolling to look at them. Pure ignorance.

Pkirk618 said:
yeah when pics are that big, I dont even bother scrolling to look at them. Pure ignorance.

Loading that on my work computer (Cel 2.4ghz, 256mb RAM, 15" LCD) resulted in crashing Firefox and its using over 512mb of RAM.

THANK YOU ODOE to linking those. Now, this page loads in like 7 seconds vs. 2 minutes

Generaluser45 said:
Loading that on my work computer (Cel 2.4ghz, 256mb RAM, 15" LCD) resulted in crashing Firefox and its using over 512mb of RAM.

THANK YOU ODOE to linking those. Now, this page loads in like 7 seconds vs. 2 minutes

Running firefox with 128 mb rdram and xp pro and i dont see any hiccups when loading some of these pages with 1600x1200 resolution pics and like 40 of them. And ive never had firefox crash on me because it couldnt handle loading images lol

Mh0user said:
or maybe they just love their digital camera
Can't be that; if they loved their cameras, they'd learn how to focus.

Boltaction said:
Too many images and too big. Remove at least half of that crap!

lol - I was thinking the same thing.

after all, how many bloody, boring pictures can one take of a laptop screen's hinge? :p

laptop.jpg

Dell c610

My first laptop (and bringing the number of computers in my room to 2) :D Just got it today for $200. Been good for basic stuff and battery life seems long so far (2 hours on one battery)

Specs are in my sig.

Back