Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • Uncharted 3

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters
There are five or six games on that list that I want to get. Sad thing is I haven't gotten a damn one yet.

I'm one of 4 people who voted for Dark Souls, I have Skyrim but it's on the back burner till some mods come out to cleanse this game of consolization.

I'm one of 4 people who voted for Dark Souls, I have Skyrim but it's on the back burner till some mods come out to cleanse this game of consolization.

Hmm, optimism. Something I seem to lack. I would rather have Skyrim on the PC but from what I've seen I was going to just buy it for the 360. You really think they're going to fix the controls and menus at the very least? Fixes the crashes would be nice too.

Awesome thread, well made poll. Not everyday that you see a good post like this.

also, SKYRIM

Witcher 2 bored me to death in less than ten hours.

Skyrim kept me from Zelda, Battlefield, and had me passing on a TOR weekend voluntarily.

To each their own but from what I've read you either hate Skyrim and love The Witcher or hate The Witcher and love Skyrim. I guess it comes down to whether you like sandbox styled games that lack an epic storyline or vice versa.

I may give Skyrim a go round whenver its part of a Steam Sale :D. I just have never been into the Elder Scroll series. I voted for BF3. I would have chosen The Witcher 2 had it been on the list.

Hmm, optimism. Something I seem to lack. I would rather have Skyrim on the PC but from what I've seen I was going to just buy it for the 360. You really think they're going to fix the controls and menus at the very least? Fixes the crashes would be nice too.

Modders? Sure, why not, they fixed everything with previous Bethesda games.

I may give Skyrim a go round whenver its part of a Steam Sale :D. I just have never been into the Elder Scroll series. I voted for BF3. I would have chosen The Witcher 2 had it been on the list.

The Witcher 2 isn't on there because it was released early this year, not in the last month. I didn't count "Version 2.0".

To each their own but from what I've read you either hate Skyrim and love The Witcher or hate The Witcher and love Skyrim. I guess it comes down to whether you like sandbox styled games that lack an epic storyline or vice versa.

Honestly, it wasn't that the story line wasn't good, it's that playing the game took way more effort than I was willing to put in for something I enjoy as a pass time. The controls were better than the witcher 1, although not by much, and it just took forever to get used to and quick to frustrate me.

It was a game that left me BEGGING for 360 controller support... And I don't like that. (Though I admit I never tested my controller and that could seriously have affected judgement :D )

What are all these other games listed? Some companies decided to launch a game at the same time as Skyrim? I wonder if I can buy them at the next tavern... oh butterflies, back to making some potions for me.

Battlefield 3, its the only game that I have off that list. Will probably get Skyrim later on, once I'm bored of Battlefield 3 and stop having the urge to play it every night.

Just a few casual observations....

Forza 4's car physics are revolutionary from a car simulators perspective IMO.

Just beat Arkham City last night and the story and gameplay raised the bar on what a licensed game can accomplish when true fans are put in charge of creating a labor of love instead of raping a name brand for a fast buck.

MW3 multiplayer was an over glorified map pack and the campaign was all just copy and paste.

BF3 campaign was like those straight to netflix B-movie knockoffs, wish I could just buy the multiplayer on a separate disc for half the price, should have waited until black friday.

Finally took the plunge and purchased a BF $99 black Wii bundle with New Super Mario, can't wait to see if Skyward lives up to all of the hype. With the Wii likely in the last 6 months of it's lifespan, I'm seriously considering Home brewing it, if anyones familiar with that kind of stuff, would greatly appreciate your help considering that I've never delved into the darkside before.

That about sums up my console gaming gaming experience for the last 3 weeks, looking forward to the final poll results :)

Favorite release in the following order:
1 - Uncharted 3
2 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3- Forza Motorsport 4
4 -Serious Sam 3: BFE

I just ordered battlefield 3 so I haven't played it yet, but I can't imagine staying up until midnight playing it like I've been playing Skyrim on worknights.

Ugh. damn skyrim. I need sleep!

Battlefield 3. I don't think it's as good as BF2 was but since I like the Battlefield catalog, I pre-ordered it and picked it up at midnight on its release. It's the only game I am playing for now.

Back