Your favourite current gaming mouse?

Went from G400 (current backup)>Deathadder 2013 (died after 6mo, RMA)>Roccat Kone XTD (best mouse I have ever used)

I have a Deathadder and a Logitech G9x and rotate them every so often. I like both but have to say that the Deathadder tracks slightly better and is more comfortable in my hand.

G700 with a really slick desk surface. Great mouse, but heavy after a while.

I want to get a razer death adder. My brother has one and it simply feels great. I currently have a Sidewinder gaming mouse and it's just too wide vertically on my hand.

Have a Logitech G700S. Always loved the profiling software from Logitech. Keep it plugged in to take advantage of the 1000Hz polling rate. Ergonomics fit my hand perfectly.

I don't understand about the complaint that this mouse is too heavy. It is the lightest one I have ever used. It may be heavier than other mice out there, but taking the battery out removes a lot of weight. I keep it in because I feel it is better balanced. Of course, this is the first new mouse I've had since finally retiring my red MX510 I purchased originally in 2004, so my view on weight may be skewed :p.

Don't understand the love for Razer, either. Everything I've seen shows their products to be low quality for a premium price.

Deathadder 2013. :cool: I do miss the G500 sensitivity dpi buttons on the mouse but Deathadder is so freaking light compare to G500. Even without the G500 weights its still heaver then the Deathadder. Its worth the trade off

Gamdias Hades, as comfortable as cupping a boob, and as functionable as a quality gaming mouse...

I have both Roccat Kone Pure and Kone+. Love both of them. Though I do miss my old Razor Copperhead. Plus the Pure is more accurate than they Kone+ and slightly smaller.

Been using my RAT 7 for a 3+ years now, and I don't think I could ever go back. I haven't run into any quality issues.

G600. Been using it since the release date, and it's best mouse I ever had. Perfect not only for MMOs but also for other games - fits my hands perfectly, side pannel buttons are great. Tried other mice recently (like Xone XTD or SteelSeries Rival), but lack of those 12 buttons on side is a big issue, when you just jump back to standard rodent

Just picked up 2 Corsair M65, one for home one for work. They are $40 at frys right now. So far loving it.

sometimes I feel like if it gets just the tiny bit of dust or crumb it goes crazy. but to sensitive as far as that goes.

sometimes I feel like if it gets just the tiny bit of dust or crumb it goes crazy. but to sensitive as far as that goes.

My SO was using one of these (RAT 7) for years, it wasn't 'till removing the skate from around the sensor that a similar issue stopped appearing regularly.

currently using a Corsair M60, like it, but dont love it. looking at upgrading to something different soon.

I picked up a Mionix Naos 7000 last week. My Deathadder 3.5G started to show its age and so I started to do some research to replace it. I didn't want a mouse program running in the background, but loved the DA 3.5G size. The Naos does the trick and I really like the new optical sensor. I have big hands ( I'm 6' 3" tall ) and this mouse fits like a glove for a palm grip.

I previously used the original Microsoft Sidewinder which was an enormous palm gripping mouse. When I switched to the much smaller G9x, it felt very uncomfortable and I was on the verge of returning it. Now I absolutely love it and am glad that I chose to stick with it for the past two years. Now I am sad to hear that it has been discontinued, and that it currently has no replacement unlike some of Logitech's other G-series mice. The biggest problem I have with the mouse is that the changeable grips wear out and get shiny very quickly, and replacing them can be difficult now that the mouse is discontinued.

I just picked up my DeathAdder 2013 and I have to say I'm loving it, although it takes time to get used to the sensitivity of the clicking coming from a Mac mouse.

I've been using the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical since they were first released early last decade but I think it's time to upgrade as its DPI is really small at 400. So far I'm looking at Corsair's selection of mice.

I'm using a Steelseries Sensei Raw for now. Nice thing about it is you download the drivers once, set it and then uninstall. All the settings will remain on the mouse.

The Deathadder is my all time favorite mouse, but I really hate Synpase 2.0. I'm trying to find a Deathadder 3.5g (blue LED's) but all of them seem to be fakes from China now.

Logitech G600.
I have a newer version with upgradable firmware.

I also own a G9 and a G500.
For me, the G600 is the most confortable and practical for both design work and gaming. It's hard to go back to a mouse without a dozen side buttons.

Before these, I had an MX518 for 6 years. Before that, an MX310.

No one else uses the legendary Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical?

I still have a few NIB, but the sensor just doesn't hold up to the new lasers/opticals. Form factor is still awesome. Some users use them in my office.

I've been using the Microsoft Intellimouse Optical since they were first released early last decade but I think it's time to upgrade as its DPI is really small at 400. So far I'm looking at Corsair's selection of mice.

The M65 is a great price and it is a really nice mouse.

I use a combo of a G9 and G600. The 600 covers mmo's and the 9 covers just about everything else.

The M65 is a great price and it is a really nice mouse.

Bah, Corsair will be the death of my wallet as I already have their Vengeance C70 case and K70 keyboard. I may get the green M65 is $70 while the black is $50 on Amazon. I really want the green mouse though since it'll match my green case. I'm former Army and firearms is my second hobby so I do love Corsair's military green :cool:

Bah, Corsair will be the death of my wallet as I already have their Vengeance C70 case and K70 keyboard. I may get the green M65 is $70 while the black is $50 on Amazon. I really want the green mouse though since it'll match my green case. I'm former Army and firearms is my second hobby so I do love Corsair's military green :cool:

They had the green ones at frys for $50 with $10 Mir. Try online.

There are only a few mice with accurate 1:1 tracking out there. I so wish I could trade my G700 on G400 or Zowey FK, the best mouse EVER!

There are only a few mice with accurate 1:1 tracking out there. I so wish I could trade my G700 on G400 or Zowey FK, the best mouse EVER!
Avoid the Zowie FK for the time being. The 2014 model has issues with its coating.

Intelli 3.0, Mamba/Deathadder.

Currently using sensei, its a little small; bought a Feenix Nascita (more for the eye candy and white lighting to match my keyboard).

After reading this thread I convinced myself I needed a new mouse. So I retired the G5 to back up status and bought a Roccat Kone Optical Pure... and it may be simply a placebo effect but I feel this thing is much more accurate and easier to maneuver. It is super light so if you like heft you wont really like this and it is a bit small but for a fingertip gripper like me its perfect. Claw would probably be good as well but palmers probably wont like it unless you have small hands.

I picked it since there is a serious lack of choices for optical mice and I really wanted to try an optical mouse and amazon had a $15 coupon for it.

Also the advances in Mouse customization is staggering to me! Particularly the onboard processors to handle customizations.

So I retired the G5 to back up status and bought a Roccat Kone Optical Pure... and it may be simply a placebo effect but I feel this thing is much more accurate and easier to maneuver.

It is not a placebo effect; you are comparing an S6006 laser sensor (G5) to an A3090 optical sensor (Kone Optical Pure). The A3090 being among the few 'flawless' sensors available.

Nothing fits my hand better than a G9x. The Corsair M60/M65 is close though. Not sure why Logitech discontinued it when people still buy a NIB G9x for $100 on eBay.

Back