Your 10 most played steam games!

Laffles

Gawd
Go to your steam games list>all games> sort by playtime>printscreen and post the top 10.:D

Go to the "Community" section. Along the right side, you'll see this:
step1l.png
step2kh.png

step3f.png

Here's mine:

steamgamesr.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine but its a little misleading. Batman Arkham City, Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2 are three games I play heavily but since I bought them off Origin, theyre not tied in to Steam's game clock and sorry ass Origin doesnt have one so I have no idea. I guarantee Ive got 50 hrs on Batman AC and 60 easily on ME2. Crysis 2 has a good 30 on it and Crysis 1 and Dead Space 1 were bought as retail copies and theyve got at least 60 hours on them as well.

3586iyx.png

for some reason my steam view will not display in that fashion. maybe it is because I don't have any games installed on this laptop

for some reason my steam view will not display in that fashion. maybe it is because I don't have any games installed on this laptop
It's accessed from the "All Games" list shown on your user profile, not the games list you access from the "Library" tab.

Strange my games list looks different from all of yours (there's also grid view and detail view, but neither are what you guys have posted) and i cant arrange by time played, but as it stands i only got 3 games with time played:

Counter Strike Source - 154 hours
Team Fortress 2 - 47 Hours
Portal - 41 minutes

Pic to show what i mean - chances are its just me being a tard :p

vY2k3bQ

*EDIT* Finally found it, thx guys :)

vY2k3dg

Last edited:
It's accessed from the "All Games" list shown on your user profile, not the games list you access from the "Library" tab.

where can i find this profile? if i click my account name in the top corner it takes me to a page about purchases?

10.PNG

Though this is kind of messed up, I once left killing floor in the background for about 3 days...same with plants vs zombies :D

And for some reason it misrecords borderlands playtime...:confused:

where can i find this profile? if i click my account name in the top corner it takes me to a page about purchases?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/"username"/games/?tab=all&sort=playtime

Just replace "username" with yours. (the one set for your profile page)

Too bad battle.net doesn't have that option (I don't see it, anyway). I'd like to see all the people with WoW accounts and +10k hours on record :p

I do wonder how many hours I've logged in with Diablo, though.

Too bad battle.net doesn't have that option (I don't see it, anyway). I'd like to see all the people with WoW accounts and +10k hours on record :p

I do wonder how many hours I've logged in with Diablo, though.

There is a /played option inside of WOW though.

I think my guild wars play time was 1500 hours. Not sure what my WOW play time was... probably over 2000

Steam doesn't track certain mods like Natural Selection or TFC. Those two mods combined would easily give me over 2000 hours of time in Half-Life 1 alone. And thats my very low, conservative estimate too

I'm no longer embarrassed that a PopCap game like Plants vs Zombies is on my top 10 playlist. Clearly I'm not the only one :D.

Wow, this is a walk through history. On my laptop so I just did a cut/paste.

Borderlands 269.1 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead 252.7 hrs on record
Fallout: New Vegas 123.5 hrs on record
The Witcher 2 123 hrs on record
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 110.3 hrs on record
Dragon Age: Origins 110.2 hrs on record
Risen 88 hrs on record
Red Faction: Guerrilla 64.9 hrs on record
Mass Effect 2 57.6 hrs on record
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition 52.4 hrs on record
Far Cry 2 51.5 hrs on record
Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year 50.5 hrs on record
Mass Effect 46.4 hrs on record
Dead Island 46.4 hrs on record
NecroVisioN 45.7 hrs on record
Gothic II: Gold Edition 42.5 hrs on record
Resident Evil 5 34 hrs on record
Breach 33.2 hrs on record
Chaser 32.4 hrs on record
Assassin's Creed 30.2 hrs on record
Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II 30.1 hrs on record
Droplitz 28.1 hrs on record
Batman: Arkham Asylum 27.1 hrs on record
Just Cause 2 26.2 hrs on record
BioShock 2 25.2 hrs on record
ArcaniA – Gothic 4 23.2 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead 2 23 hrs on record
Braid 21.9 hrs on record
Velvet Assassin 21.6 hrs on record

EVE Online: 515.4 hrs (even though I didn't like it)
BF:BC2: 399 hrs
Titan Quest: 214 hrs
Terraria: 104 hrs
GTA4: 68 hours (never did beat it)
Defense Grid: 50 hrs
Skyrim: 47 hrs
Assassins Creed 2: 39 hrs
The Last Remnant: 38 hrs (game kicked my ass, still haven't beat it)
Risen: 37 hrs

Global Agenda
441.8 hrs on record

Borderlands
110.6 hrs on record

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
76.2 hrs on record

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
75.4 hrs on record

Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition
43.2 hrs on record

Serious Sam 3: BFE
39.3 hrs on record

The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2
23.1 hrs on record

The Witcher 2
17.4 hrs on record

BioShock
16.8 hrs on record

Left 4 Dead 2
16.4 hrs on record

Empire: Total War 655.5 hrs
Borderlands 204.1 hrs
Battlefield 2: Bad Company 148.2 hrs
Dragon Age: Origins 87.1 hrs
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 70.2 hrs
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm 63 hrs
Mass Effect 2 62.6 hrs
Fallout: New Vegas 57 hrs
Mass Effect 21.4 hrs

Fallout 3 GOTY should be on there, probably between Borderlands and BF2:BC but its only showing me at 1.2 hrs. I know I have played more then that, just exploring.

I notice the people who spend hundreds of hours in CS/CSS/TF2/COD/BF3/Skyrim/whatever have been keeping quiet :p

My Steam list is fairly shot, but most games I play these days are sub 2004 era.

For Steam, let's see:

Dragon Age: Origins - 149 hours
Borderlands - 115 hours
Titan Quest - 65 hours
Dragon Age 2 - 46 hours
Left 4 Dead - 38 hours
Magicka - 25 hours
Torchlight - 23 hours
Half-Life 2 - 14 hours
Trine - 14 hours
Left 4 Dead 2 - 9 hours

Most of my gaming time isn't recorded, really. I've spent thousands of hours in WoW, hundreds of hours in Aion, hundreds in CS and Quake derivatives, etc.

Certainly brings back the memories. I quit playing most games late 2010 and have only dabbled in the occasional old-school game since then.

Not gonna bother posting mine. My stats are all wrong. It shows me only playing CSS for 400 hours. I've been playing CSS since early 2005 I believe. That number is impossible.

Also has me with like 85 hours on FarCry 2. That would make it seemed liek I enjoyed playing the game. that was just it left on every time I walked away in anger and frustration.

UT3 would easily be my #2 but most of my play time was done prior to it being added to my steam account.

steamstats.jpg

kind've depressing, that's easily over a thousand hours... and that doesn't include the chunk of time I've sunk into WoW, I've wasted alot of my life...

Alot more love than I would've thought for darksiders. Happy to see that as it was easily the most underrated game of 2009.

Think the new one's gonna be any good?

Also kind've sad that so many are man-shoots. I'm getting really really tired of the manshoot.

Also Bastion. Buy bastion.

Last edited:
Wheres AceGoober and his Borderlands playtime when you need him, he has to have at least 1k+ hours in that game. Edit: AceGoover has 1458 hours in Borderlands, I think he got his monies worth.

My list since I ma lazy
Borderlands - 204
BF:BC - 148
L4D2 - 98
Mount & Blade Warband - 87
Dawn of War 2 - 73
NWN 2 - 71
ME 2 - 65
Dawn of War 2 chaos rising - 62
King Authur - 62

Last edited:
Top10_Steam.png

If BF3 was on Steam, it would slot in on #2 with 110ish hours on record.

10 most played?

Team fortress 2 x 10

That's all I play anymore ..too broke to buy any PC games (play X360 and Wii for most gaming) ..and don't have much time for solo gaming (play with wife on X360 and Wii) .. and TF2 is perfect game for a few minutes or a few hours of playing (mostly only a few minutes)... and it's free!

I love my RTSes, WC3 and Close Combat series would easily top any of those :)

sglr.png

Back