You wake up and find yourself in the last game you played; how well do you fare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGSV:TPP

Easy, got my own PF, a few nukes and the best security devices GMP could buy.

Far Cry Primal - Could be worse...have about +50 village family, sabertooth tigers will kill me.

In the Division, honestly I kind of wish that would become real life. We need something to thin the herd.

Been playing Night in the Woods. With some obvious exceptions, it's pretty close to real life for a lot of people.

Project cars, think i'll be ok. If anything i've got a helmet on to hide the shame :p

I played CRAWL. So I if I die, I just have to come back as a ghost for a bit until I kill the live player off. Then I'm alive again.

Orcs Must Die Unchained, looks like I am going to fare pretty well and be amused as fuck!

Stardew Valley, I am pretty sure I win this one. I can work as hard as I feel like, make lots of money, talk to as many women as I feel like and my favorite part: I can go to bed whenever I am tired and just fall right asleep.

Stardew Valley, I am pretty sure I win this one. I can work as hard as I feel like, make lots of money, talk to as many women as I feel like and my favorite part: I can go to bed whenever I am tired and just fall right asleep.

Nice! My youngest daughters are absolutely hooked on this game. I'm tempted, but haven't had time yet.

Reactions: atom
like this
Fallout 4. Years of watching survival shows will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back