You wake up and find yourself in the last game you played; how well do you fare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFenz

Gawd
MGSV:TPP

Easy, got my own PF, a few nukes and the best security devices GMP could buy.

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
Far Cry Primal - Could be worse...have about +50 village family, sabertooth tigers will kill me.

Sprayingmango

[H]ard|Gawd
In the Division, honestly I kind of wish that would become real life. We need something to thin the herd.

Domingo

Fully [H]
Been playing Night in the Woods. With some obvious exceptions, it's pretty close to real life for a lot of people.

AlexisRO

Limp Gawd
Project cars, think i'll be ok. If anything i've got a helmet on to hide the shame :p

J3RK

[H]F Junkie
I played CRAWL. So I if I die, I just have to come back as a ghost for a bit until I kill the live player off. Then I'm alive again.

FearTheCow

Supreme [H]ardness
Orcs Must Die Unchained, looks like I am going to fare pretty well and be amused as fuck!

atom

Gawd
Stardew Valley, I am pretty sure I win this one. I can work as hard as I feel like, make lots of money, talk to as many women as I feel like and my favorite part: I can go to bed whenever I am tired and just fall right asleep.

Reactions: J3RK
like this

J3RK

[H]F Junkie
Stardew Valley, I am pretty sure I win this one. I can work as hard as I feel like, make lots of money, talk to as many women as I feel like and my favorite part: I can go to bed whenever I am tired and just fall right asleep.

Nice! My youngest daughters are absolutely hooked on this game. I'm tempted, but haven't had time yet.

Reactions: atom
like this

Krenum

Fully [H]
Fallout 4. Years of watching survival shows will come in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.