You Top/Favorite Cyberpunk Games

Goride

Limp Gawd
What are your favorite cyberpunk games of all time?

You do not have to pick just one. You can list as many as you like.

Also, lets not get into a debate on what is true cyberpunk and what is not. So for the sake of things, the list can include anything cyberpunk, or at least games with cyberpunk-ish elements.

(I will list mine after a few people reply.)

PC
Deus Ex GOTY
Deux Ex: HR
System Shock 2
Hard Reset

Console/Handheld
Megaman Zero (GBA)

I'll probably think of more games that I've enjoyed

Last edited:
I doubt many have ever heard of it, but i remember having fun playing a game called "Neuromancer". Wasn't much by today's standards but in the wild west when computers were still pretty new, it was a real fun game..:p

I doubt many have ever heard of it, but i remember having fun playing a game called "Neuromancer". Wasn't much by today's standards but in the wild west when computers were still pretty new, it was a real fun game..:p

Ever read the book? It is probably the most popular cyberpunk book out there.

(I only ask because the way you worded your post made it sound like you had not heard of Neuromancer before. If you liked the game, you might want to check out the book.)

Aside from the obvious ones already listed here, Gemini Rue was an awesome little indie adventure game.

I want a new Tron game like Tron 2.0. Since it's now considered non-canon, I need a new fix for a true cyberpunkified Tron FPS or RPG.

Thanks for the info on the book. Never read it actually, but loved playing the game at the time. (Don't seem to make em' like that anymore...lol)

Deus Ex
Deus Ex Invisible War
Deus Ex HR

Haven't really played System Shock 2 to really like it that much.

Yeah, Tron 2.0 was awesome. I'd love to see a new one with modern graphics.

The problem is that Disney hasn't exactly backed any good games as of late (IMHO). I can only dream... though I wonder how well a petition would do?

FWIW, my favorites are:

Shadowrun (genesis) - I never had a SNES so I never go to play it growing up.

Deus Ex - The original and Human Revolution were my favorites

Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller (3do) - This game and Star Control II were my favorite 3do games.

Neocron - Was a FPS MMO. I played as a droner/hacker.

Apparently there's a Neocron 2 with what appears to be an active community. Never tried the first game, but can anyone comment on this?

Been really yearning for some cyberpunk stuff lately, after reading Neuromancer and playing a lot of Android:Netrunner.

Not a big fan of cyberpunk but one that I remember really enjoying was Beneath a Steel Sky.

System Shock 2
Marathon
Neocron
Deus Ex

My favorite is:
Deus Ex (never played the sequels)

I only kinda liked the following:
System Shock (I liked the original better then the 2nd)

Anachronox - I tried getting into this recently but just not feeling it, will try again... the characters and dialog are fun, but walking around and fighting are just ugh

Beneath a Steel Sky - I've yet to play this but do own it since several months ago. Cool to see others like it, I want to play it now XD

edit: woops, I didn't realize at first this is PC only, I removed FFVII (PS) and Shadowrun (SNES) from my list :p

Back