you tell me if this is a troll or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all i can hope to prove by this is that i am by no means a troll, thief, scammer, etc etc. I take my honor and integrity extremely seriously and the reason why i sent her that scathing email was because i felt offended that she had called me that when i was doing nothing but honoring the deal.

Upon hindsight, i should have sent her the scanned copy of this receipt, but i was just intending on shipping it out with the right address the following day.

Anyhow, i have nothing to hide in this matter. :eek:

LadyJaqie said:
I never got proof I also said that I was fine with the trade going on as stated, I am not the one that stopped the trade. I also never called him a troll, I was asking peoiple, for god's sake look at the title of the thread.
and what did you ship, and to where? you traded someething to someone else for all I know.

Yes, you never did get proof and in that respect the blame is competely mine.

Anyhow if you must know, i was sending $130 in that package for a seatbelt ticket i got while driving back up to Tech for the Spring semester to the Scurry County Justice of the Peace.

BakedON said:
So wait... you shipped yours on the 9th as promised, made a mistake and sent to the wrong zip (but can prove it) and got the card back on the 12th....

She, OTOH, was supposed to ship the 9th but hadn't as of the 13th when she posted this thread about YOU being the troll???

Sounds like she was trying to troll you out of your card if you ask me.
Her 'nonfree email' is a mail server on a box using dyndns to get itself out on the net, she uses gmail for all communications when trading.... dude she is bad news.
I don't think she was trying to troll anyone, but she has a serious attitude problem. Ironic that she was not shipping out yet this guy did huh? Yet she comes screaming TROLL!! And B.S. LadyJaqie saying "look at my title" You were labeling him a troll without any just cause. This makes you 0-2 thus far. I guarantee I won't be number three nor should anyone else here on the [H].

This just confirms what I thought to begin with. LadyJaqie will DEFINITELY stay on my DNT list and I think trading with her is at your own risk to your heatware. I also think this thread needs to be closed. LadyJaqie just got pwned... :cool:

Back before she blocked me on aim for showing her an ss of me killing someone in diablo 2(for some crazy reason, she thought i was saying she had nothing to be proud of), she said she had a fear of men, a phobia, i can't remember the exact medical name and don't feel like looking it up, but yeah, that's probably why she jumps to conclusions with people.... But she is by no means a bad person =/

earthscore said:
Back before she blocked me on aim for showing her an ss of me killing someone in diablo 2(for some crazy reason, she thought i was saying she had nothing to be proud of), she said she had a fear of men, a phobia, i can't remember the exact medical name and don't feel like looking it up, but yeah, that's probably why she jumps to conclusions with people.... But she is by no means a bad person =/
She is not a "bad" person but I would have to be seriously convinced to trade with her. My reputation is gold to me, and online it's really all you have. I am sure she is a decent person as people go, and I never intended to say she was bad. That said I WILL NOT trade with someone who has proven to be difficult to deal with and pulls this stunt not ONCE but TWICE with two different traders. That sets off an alarm to me that says "Do not deal with this person. You could be next."

This thread has digressed now and should be closed. The point has been made.

the term is androphobia

These last two threads by her don't pass the smell test.

Spectre said:
the term is androphobia

These last two threads by her don't pass the smell test.

Ok, time for me to step in.

I have sat and watched this happen(the other one is a diffrent case which I will not comment on right now), I am an eyewitness to it all.

For one this was a serious question cause the guy vanished for a couple of days in the middle of the deal, and then after this all desided to "punish" her, and not to mention then sending it to a wrong zip code, which you cant tell what was in the package.

I'm not saying either party is good or bad, and I say it should have been kept in PM, but from a nutral veiw, I see that from both sides it looks fishy for him, and her with what went on.

LadyMakoFox said:
Ok, time for me to step in.

I have sat and watched this happen(the other one is a diffrent case which I will not comment on right now), I am an eyewitness to it all.

Wait how can you be an eyewitness to it ALL? Unless you are in two places at once?

I'm not saying either party is good or bad, and I say it should have been kept in PM, but from a nutral veiw, I see that from both sides it looks fishy for him, and her with what went on.
Since you can't see the whole thing at once.....and see one side how could you be a "nutral" party? You have a vested interest in one side. You are not a random 3rd person you have an association with one of the involved parties.

My comment on it all was on this side, and I take all things from a nutral point even with people I know.

But anyway if you veiw his somewhat sacastic reply to her post:

Yes, you never did get proof and in that respect the blame is competely mine.

He never gave proof of shipping anything to her tell now, and also it still isn't 100% proof of him shipping the video card.

Do you need the definition of a trade? cross-shipping perhaps?

There was nothing in the deal stating i had to ship first. I did (even tho it was the wrong zip :rolleyes:) but Jaqie didn't even go that far. In fact, I was under the impression she would be shipping on the 9th. Apparently the "post office" was closed for a week eh? :confused:

Am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back