You Sissy's better hide! fenderltd back up in this mofo!

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
Been awhile, still here, super busy with work, life changes, and life in general. I still owe Poco an interview for being Hard Folder of the month and I am getting on that today. I hope everyone had great holidays and a Happy New Year.

I have been able to hold a sterady 6-8K a day so thats good. I have another quad coming online this week.

Well that's all for now, I missed everyone very much!

Let me be the first to say welcome back!!

There have been a few changes, I think you need to get a hold of Xilikon or Jon855 about your interview, they are handling that now.

And I'm the new nosy slow producer that doesn't really have all that much to say:)

Anyhow, welcome back and Fold On!!

Edit... don't forget to go nominate January's Hard DC'er... time is running out.....

Been awhile, still here, super busy with work, life changes, and life in general. I still owe Poco an interview for being Hard Folder of the month and I am getting on that today. I hope everyone had great holidays and a Happy New Year.

I have been able to hold a sterady 6-8K a day so thats good. I have another quad coming online this week.

Well that's all for now, I missed everyone very much!

Sorry you are going through the change of life, that part sucks. Glad you are back though, never enough forum or team members;)

Hey fenderltd,

I'm really glad to hear you back after some inactivity. Life changes sucks like BillR said (unless you took a lot of time to recover from my spanking :p) :)

Continue to fold and you will reach the nice 2.5 millions milestone shortly ;)

Thanks for the welcome back everyone! I hope to get back to my active state like I was 6 months ago on the forum!

Roger that Ghost Rider. Just set up the New Quad Core, Firing up now!! :p

There have been a few changes, I think you need to get a hold of Xilikon or Jon855 about your interview, they are handling that now.

When did I lose the Hard DC'er of the month gig?

Jon855 has been doing some lately.... but not permanently.

Sorry man.. I made a mistake..I apologize but based on this.....

1) To nominate someone, you must give at least a brief reasoning behind why they should be nominated. The other rules remain as they are we are just implementing this small change so that we ALL can see why you think the person should be nominated.
2) Past winners cannot be nominated until one full year after they last won.
3) You cannot nominate yourself.
Jon855 and Xilikon are going to be in charge of this from here on out so if you have any questions/comments pertaining to this please feel free to PM one of us at any time.

From the January nomination thread here, I thought you were done with it...but I gather that Jon and Xilikon are dealing with the nominations and your still responsible for the interviews, right?

Sorry man, I didn't mean any offense, just made a poor assumption... that's all:)

Yeah, the nominations is what me and Jon855 is in charge. Pocatello was the interview guy excepted the last 2 (one was for himself as the winner and other was for the unknown folder).

this single quad is slowwwww compared to my dual quad setup! :) I don't even think I will make the top ppd with my current production! Hmmm time to order more boxen!

oh god forbid, i'm just about to setup my first quad, and you want more dual quads? :D

Would you like to do King_N's interview? I have not yet gotten to it just yet. How about it, let me know.

this single quad is slowwwww compared to my dual quad setup! :) I don't even think I will make the top ppd with my current production! Hmmm time to order more boxen!

Hows your's Quad set up ?
Single client or dual VM's ?

Plus I'll spot you Dual-Quad and raise you another one.
I've finally got time to set my second one up.

I've swopped my 5 C2D's to Linux.
I'm in the process of re-installing Windoze in both my Quad & my Dual-Dual.
Set my remaining C2D as my work box.
Then its just build my Dual-Quad and the farms been overhauled once more.
Only lost one PSU so far ........... :eek:

PS. It sound daft that I'm useing a single Dual system as my main box and not a Dual-Quad but the VM's run a lot closer to correct time if I dont do anything on the boxen bar fold.

Luck ........... :D

Ill take that slow quad off your hands for a handshake and a thank you :D

And welcome back to the rat race!!

Back