You own a Thermaltake LANBox?

Rhialto

Gawd
Maybe you've seen my other thread where I was looking for a black w/clearcoat case with window? Browsing here and there I came across TT LANBox. Nice looking!

I was planning to get a RaptorX but I have not seen a case with a window where you can see the HD works. With this case you can! I never take my case out but so what, I think it looks cool with that handle and maybe having it I would start to bring it out 2-3 times a year, who knows!

You got one?

What do you think of power/reset buttons? Read a review saying they were cheap.

I'm concerned about dust going inside (not that I live in a dirty place but mostly because I'd like to keep everything clean) and I want to know if anyone got it working with positive pressure?

That's about it now. If I know it will work with fan pushing more in that out then I may have found my case. It is not clearcoated but I won't miss it that much. No eSATA on front, oh well.

I wish I did, I've seen it and it's a very heavy, solid case, with plenty of great modding potential. I just couldn't find a MATX intel board I liked, and it's a pretty expensive case.

I have the silver Tt Lanbox. Its a great case, defintly well built but little on the heavy side compared to my Antec NSX 1300

Its a great case, defintly well built but little on the heavy side compared to my Antec NSX 1300
¸
I guess you have the black one? I want the black too but it the heaviest too because chassis is metal instead of aluminium like the silver one. I wonder why they don't offer the possibility to get the black with alum chassis.

Do you think it is possible to reverse fan so you have positive pressure inside? I want to keep it clean and not having to open every 3-4 months.

Rhialto, BadAxe2 is a ATX board so it won't fit this case... Good overclocking mATX boards is very rare so if you pick this case, you will be more limited in options.

A Lian-Li PC-A05B with a window kit would be your best bet because it's very small but still taking full ATX boards.

oops, I verified it too fast without double check.

Damn, all the board I was looking at are ATX then and won't fit. Geesh, I thought I found my case and now I have to start over. :mad:

What was interesting was the place ot insert the RaptorX... I don't know about a standard case where we can see the Raptor working.

Back