you gotta see this

Tseng

n00b
i wasent quite sure where to post this, but as its a heatsink i figure cooling is close. user was reporting temps of 68 degrees celcius. so i take off the heatsink fan . the pictures should speak for themselves. dropped down to 37 after.

before5qv.jpg

middle3zm.jpg

middle25fg.jpg

end8ue.jpg

Wow, the pictures definately speak for themselves; "For the love of god, get a better camera!!" :p

What exactly is the problem? I thought I saw some dust in one of the pictures but I can't be certain.

I don't see it...is it a weather balloon? swamp gas? or one of those things I have to cross my eyes, induce double vision, and stare at? :p

Maybe it never had a fan to start with, like someone removed it for some stupid reason and thought the fins would hold their own? :p

You're all blind. Look at the first two pictures, look at the right side of the HS, it's clear, look at the left side, its covered with this huge thick layer of dust.

I cant see anything on those pictures. All I see are screwholes and a heatsink ( I think )

u_DR_K13

ok.. seriously.. that is why there is a brightness control on your monitors.. the forum isn't just black and red.. there is grey too...

anways.. i did a shitty job of fixing them up in photoshop..

before5qv.jpg

middle3zm.jpg

middle25fg.jpg

end8ue.jpg

looking at this guys pictures 101:
sit back about 3 or 4 feet from your computer moitor (5 if its larger than 19inches) then squint your eyes just a little bit. voila! you can now see the dust! :D

Taking Pictures 101:

Don't take pictures SO close, and make sure, when you import them on your computer to look at them first. Did you honestly think they were clear when you posted them? Come on now.

Anywho, thats pretty crazy. Hahaha. Crazy that it droped it down like 30 degrees after.

i dont know about the rest of you guys...but those "pictures" (if thats what you want to call it) are actually just modded screen shots of Playboy TV, without the descrambler!!

cant you see it? the hot chick in the dust..

anyway...a little focusing can go a long way....who cares if its a crappy cam, just focus it manually or something..

i'm sure its a cool "whateverit is" just we cant see it

...damn..

Kenny said:
i can but very very poor picture maybe even the wost ive ever seen
C'mon, man, read my lesson on page one. It teaches you the basic fundamentals and the art of looking at and truly seeing a nasty looking pcture. :D

Thats why you don't let cats or small dogs live inside your PC..OR smoke near your pc.
And I can't believe people are bitching about the quality of the pics. Can you see the dust? Yes or no. If no then you have the right to bitch but your also blind. If yes, then you get a cookie.
*eats cookie*

i cant thats my ponit i can see nothing but a very dark picture of a (hz)

LOL...lots of dust bunny critters in that heatsink. Did you know if the user was running the case without the side on?

freeloader1969 said:
LOL...lots of dust bunny critters in that heatsink. Did you know if the user was running the case without the side on?

Or half buried outside?

To whoever complained about people complaining about the pictures...STFU. Those are some sorry pictures, I've got samsung phones that could have done better.

he kept his pc on the carpet. got him a case with dust filter and made him keep it on the desk ;)

scottatwittenberg said:
ok.. seriously.. that is why there is a brightness control on your monitors.. the forum isn't just black and red.. there is grey too...

anways.. i did a shitty job of fixing them up in photoshop..

before5qv.jpg

middle3zm.jpg

middle25fg.jpg

end8ue.jpg
WAIT! Theres grey too?

No really, I can't really see too much in those pics.

Back