"You Can't Take my Door" a Country Song Written by AI

I just played this song and my two and four year old boys are just loving it. The four year old seems to enjoy the "You Can't Take My Door" chorus. We are in trouble as a society, my friends.

"Can't stand the cold beer in the moonlight"? AI, you're killing me.

"Look at yourself and a hand and a shelf and the wind"

Great words to live by

AI truely understand the human

I prefer upbeat music. I grew up in the sixties, when country music all basically amounted to 'OH, my dog died, my wife ran away, and somebody stole my truck. But I got whiskey, and here, I got plenty of beer, so I don't give a f**k'.
My neighbor played country music all day long back then; all of it depressing and I just couldn't stand it. So I never listened to it again...until I saw Shania Twain at that halftime performance. Seems country (well, some of it) has gotten way better.
But this song that AI wrote just sucks.

It's a terrible song. Can't wait for AI to generate a blues...

"You took my second GPU,
No moeh' SLI foeh me...
You overclocked my CPU,
Degraded my heart to no repair..."

Or some crap like that. I meant, what can a computer be miserable about?

Best Country song ever, I like songs that tell stories.

The country BALLAD was the only kind of country music I could stand. 50s and 60s country is what my parents liked and I grew to appreciate it.

I exposed my son to a lot of different music when he was growing up. And I explained the era they came from. Then I asked "how does it make you feel"
Things like pop music from the 60s and early 70 (example The Carpenters, The Fifth Dimension) he said "It makes me feel happy". Modern pop music he said "it makes me feel kinda sick"
His comment on rap music "That is garbage. That is what the kids at school like. "
He didn't like 80s metal which is what I was into as a teenager but he liked progressive rock like YES , Kansas, and Rush. Sharp kid . :D

Country is nothing more than rap for white people afraid of black people.

No it is not even close, but I know the white messiah complex kids feel the need to defend that toddler level music so they can prove how "woke" they are. I am an old metalhead and do not listen to country, but they have some very talented musicians that actually play instruments instead of looping tracks in a sequencer and mashing a button on drum machine. Play "fvck the police" on a piano and see how any of turns out. I am sure you will go racial on this, but I say the same thing about cookie monster screamers in my genre. Play the vocals on a piano and if you are just hitting the same key with a staccato tempo then you are listening to juvenile music. Is it music? Yes. Is musical taste subjective? Absolutely. However that does not mean that "Mary had a little lamb" is close to the level of Nevermore's "Godless Endeavor". Yes I am a music snob, and yes I have played guitar for over 2 decades.

Modern country music is ridiculously generic and formulaic, so this isn't exactly an impressive feat.

I'd argue there's still good country music out there (like any other genre), you just need to know where to look. I'd start with Sturgill Simpson, for example.

But yes, the bubblegum crap you hear on the radio is often written by a set of analysts in an office, quite literally (soon to be replaced by algos, I'm sure). It's just selling a set of "lifestyle" tropes to the lowest common denominator.

The singer has a nice voice. Not bad.

Not a bad song, I kinda like it. Wouldn't really call it a country song, but there are some country songs I hear on the country channel I wouldn't really call country, either.

This has to be from modern country and not classic country (I enjoy classic country music sometimes, can't stand the modern stuff). The scenery from the video reminds me of central Oregon (from Bend to the coast).

No it is not even close, but I know the white messiah complex kids feel the need to defend that toddler level music so they can prove how "woke" they are. I am an old metalhead and do not listen to country, but they have some very talented musicians that actually play instruments instead of looping tracks in a sequencer and mashing a button on drum machine. Play "fvck the police" on a piano and see how any of turns out. I am sure you will go racial on this, but I say the same thing about cookie monster screamers in my genre. Play the vocals on a piano and if you are just hitting the same key with a staccato tempo then you are listening to juvenile music. Is it music? Yes. Is musical taste subjective? Absolutely. However that does not mean that "Mary had a little lamb" is close to the level of Nevermore's "Godless Endeavor". Yes I am a music snob, and yes I have played guitar for over 2 decades.

They have some, just like Rap has some. 90% of it is pure uninspired garbage in both genres and eliminate the twang and it becomes difficult to tell the difference. Either way though you and I listen to the same music.

This is going to create a whole lot more Stephen Paddocks.

Back