You all don't exist.. HardOCP doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMoIsEviL

Gawd
http://www.amdzone.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=137052&start=175

According to AMDZone members (all this based on one biased member's failed attempts at overclocking a Core i5 750) and I quote: "there is no way for a Core i5/i7 to get undocumented high frequency with any good cooling."

Have a fun time reading the delusional posts in that thread. According to them we're all part of a Global/World Wide Conspiracy against AMD. And that we're all lying about overclocking our Corei5/i7s. It's all made up because we're all Intel paid shills... :rolleyes:

Enjoy.

oh, ([H]ell)....

I actually read through that.

While it is rather silly and biased, it is not unlike many thread here containing the words:
nVidia
or
ATi/AMD

in the title.

A flamefest with tons of BS and false ideology being thrown around.

It's an AMD forum, with one sole [dim, dim]wit who is posting his Intel experience there. He really could of gotten far more help from another forum.

EDIT: and my post contributed nothing here.

This guy already embarrassed himself on XS. I'd be surprised if he posts on here as well.

Sad. Really quite sad. It's like they're in the bottom of a deep, dark well, and as long as they don't look out, they can forget the rest of the world is there...

Ok, I have to admit that I've been lying about my overclock this whole time... My i7 920 won't do a single MHz over its stock speed.

Urgh... delusional fanbois are already bad enough... but a whole community?!

I love AMD but damn their forum is bias and narrow minded as hell. But I guess I should have expected that.

I'm just worried about 'the smoothness'. NO ONE has that on their graphs right now. :eek:

peaked around that forum for 15 minutes and I honestly feel stupider.

in with the popcorn.

Wonder what Kyle thinks of this crap.

They even pissed off the guys over at xs. http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=240180

I think Kyle would like nothing more than to see his honor being defended. Kyle is NOT an Intel Shill and I am tired of hearing about us all being evil or bad people just because we don't support AMD or made to feel somewhat guilty because I enjoy overclocking and top performance.

This is what HardOCP is all about. And the things they say about us over at AMDZone (behind our backs) is just plain wrong. It's time we laugh about it.. turn it into a comedy of sorts. It's time we all accept, as a group, that AMDZone is a place for idiots and that we replace the "idiot" word or the "fanboi" word with "AMDZone user". Ex: "Man that guy is such a fanboi" replaced with "Wow.. you belong over at AMDZone" or "You're such an AMDZone user".

This kind of sounds like the South Park F Word episode but hey.. a little revenge never hurt anyone :p

Last edited:
I think Kyle would like nothing more than to see his honor being defended. Kyle is NOT an Intel Shill and I am tired of hearing about us all being evil or bad people just because we don't support AMD or made to feel somewhat guilty because I enjoy overclocking and top performance.

This is what HardOCP is all about. And the things they say about us over at AMDZone (behind our backs) is just plain wrong. It's time we laugh about it.. turn it into a comedy of sorts. It's time we all accept, as a group, that AMDZone is a place for idiots and that we replace the "idiot" word or the "fanboi" word with "AMDZone user". Ex: "Man that guys is such a fanboi" replaced with "Wow.. you belong over at AMDZone" or "You're such an AMDZone user".

This kind sounds like the South Park F Word episode but hey.. a little revenge never hurt anyone :p

I understand how you feel. Personally, I couldn't care less what others say and think. I know for a fact that Intel produces the superior product and no words can alter that truth. If I see some AMD fanboys trying to say otherwise or attempting to dispute that fact with utter futility, that just makes me feel even better inside knowing that they are simply making fools of themselves and sinking in their own ignorance as though it were quicksand.

This is what HardOCP is all about. And the things they say about us over at AMDZone (behind our backs) is just plain wrong. It's time we laugh about it.. turn it into a comedy of sorts. It's time we all accept, as a group, that AMDZone is a place for idiots and that we replace the "idiot" word or the "fanboi" word with "AMDZone user". Ex: "Man that guys is such a fanboi" replaced with "Wow.. you belong over at AMDZone" or "You're such an AMDZone user".

This kind sounds like the South Park F Word episode but hey.. a little revenge never hurt anyone
That...may be going a bit far... :D

I LOL at AMDZone. I'm an AMD fan, but I'm currently using Intel in all my systems, why? Because at this point and time Intel has a better processor.

I CAN FEEL THE SMOOTHNESS!
I CAN MEASURE THE SMOOTHNESS!
I AM SMOOTHNESS!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol.

This guy's as bad as the "lapping is useless and kills CPUs" guy.

I'm an AMD fan, but that guy is a retarded douchemonger. I give the i5 credit where it's due for giving AMD a run for their money in the price vs performance category. Still, I think AMD has the edge there for the moment... at any rate, the guy's a dumbass spouting nonsense on an AMD forum. Did you expect him not to be fiercely loyal and not bash all Intel offerings as hard as he could? If that is what you expected, you should probably think twice about doing anything that involves more brain power than cooking mac-n-chz from a box. I mean, seriously, this thread really begs 2 questions: why was an Intel fan in an AMD forum, and why is this thread even here? You're all dumb, overclocking is bullshit, Intel still relies on its ridiculous budget, AMD still relies on pity money, and the police are watching this forum to make sure we're not secretly all e-pimps because they don't understand the phrase 'e-peen.'

POWER architecture for life. :p

That AMD fan invited users over to his forum, not the other way around. Follow the XS thread, the guy has the nerve to question overclockers on a forum that is KNOWN for breaking records. I would take any XS members 'words over an AMDZoner any day. You have people from around the globe concentrated on one thing - OCing. The guy just conveniently forgets that there is also an AMD section on XS. Yeah it's been a bit slower post-Conroe, but it's still active.

That AMD fan invited users over to his forum, not the other way around. Follow the XS thread, the guy has the nerve to question overclockers on a forum that is KNOWN for breaking records. I would take any XS members 'words over an AMDZoner any day. You have people from around the globe concentrated on one thing - OCing. The guy just conveniently forgets that there is also an AMD section on XS. Yeah it's been a bit slower post-Conroe, but it's still active.

Just shows you that there's no shortage of idiots in this world.

Thanks for the laugh. I just read through both the AMDzone and the XS response thread.

I can't believe the guy actually RMA'd that i5 processor too, thinking it was defective. He's an arrogant and ignorant asshat, that's for sure.

I knew his so called "serious" overclocking attempts would fail as soon as I saw the CPU cooler's he was using. Last time I checked the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 and freezer 64 weren't that good. Hell, at one point he said he unplugged the fan... If he had put a decent cooler on there like Thermalright, Noctua, Scythe, or any other large six+ heatpipe cooler he might have had better results. I must emphasize "might" because this guy is lacking a lot of intelligence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back