Yogcast Jingle Jam 2018 package on HumbleBundle valued at $815

For $35 get 25 days of games, dlc, and other goodies. All proceeds go to charity. I did it last year and ended up with quite a few good games and deals out of it. Well worth checking out.

Link

The last time HB was good was when they had that really killer Origin bundle. Got you Battlefield 3, Mirror's Edge and tons of other A+ tier games for cheap.

Now, bundlestars (aka Fanatical) tends to be better.

Well I wonder if this year will be a dlc, game addon, push fest without the actual games for all the shovelware they push on you. What a let down last year was. I've noticed that since good/decent games have become the norm in the monthly the regular bundles have been crap. As to the bundlestars/fanatical debate. That place went straight down the 3" pipe when the Bundlestars name was flushed down it. I've only seen one half decent bundle from them since the change. Everything else is repeats or the pixelated/blocky side scrolling arcade games or anime click story trash. I used to get bundles from them all the time but man it's gotten rough. lol

Humble bundle hasn't been good since IGN bought it, but this one is straight shovelware tier
Today just got Warhammer Vermantide. While 70% might be indie or new games, the handful of bigger good titles that come across make it worth it to me. Plus 100% goes to charity so it helps out good causes. But with that being said you're not wrong. IGN buying HumbleBundle definitely changed things a lot.

Oh the stupidity. On the first day they have a game with limited number of codes and it goes out of stock in 30 minutes.

Oh the stupidity. On the first day they have a game with limited number of codes and it goes out of stock in 30 minutes.

What the fuck? I was considering getting this but now I don't know if I should bother.

well it really sucks to sell a bundle but limit keys, wanted to give cardboard life a shot would of been a good chance.

Yeah maybe I missed it, but don't recall that from years past. Makes it a no go for me. IGN screwing up Humble Bundle as badly as they've screwed up their website.

Limited keys have been a thing every year they've done this. Keys running out right away isn't something I remember, but that is likely more a fault of the developer or publisher than IGN or Humble. They were probably issued x number of keys for the bundle and when they're out they're out.

Back