YMMV m audio av40 $49.99 best buy.

Disposed

Supreme [H]ardness
Was just there to get a game for the kid abd happened to see the last one. No signs or nothing just a sticker saying 100 off $49.99. Not a bad deal if you can find it.

Wonder if it was just at your store, could've been open box or display model, website showing retail.

I just gave a pair of these away. Barely.

Wonder if it was just at your store, could've been open box or display model, website showing retail.

I would have said if that was the case. Brand new in box. Could just be a fluke at this one store.

I would have said if that was the case. Brand new in box. Could just be a fluke at this one store.

Ah okay, would love to own a pair myself and at that price I could convince my wife to pick them up for my B-Day. Anyone else see it listed at this price in a different store?

AV40's are weak. I'm not a hardcore audophile but I like a full range sound and was very disappointed in the AV40s I got & returned to Amazon and trust me I wanted to love them. I'd go for something like Klipsch 2.1 for drastically better performance. I bought these awhile back for the workshop and was seriously impressed by its compact ability to get the best range of highs and lows.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
AV40's are weak. I'm not a hardcore audophile but I like a full range sound and was very disappointed in the AV40s I got & returned to Amazon and trust me I wanted to love them. I'd go for something like Klipsch 2.1 for drastically better performance. I bought these awhile back for the workshop and was seriously impressed by its compact ability to get the best range of highs and lows.

i have to disagree. I had the av40s and thought they were very good ranging speakers. I thought they were tough to beat @ $100, but for $50, there isnt a better powered speaker pair out there.

No stores near me have them in stock. Looked around yesterday and don't see any anywhere, really wish they had some at this price.

A 2.1 setup vs 2.0 monitors. You didn't want "full range" you just wanted more bass...

I bought these a couple years ago and promptly returned them. I just did not care for them. To my ears they sounded like ass.

I had the AV40s until the developed the non-stop humming, and replaced them with the Klipsch 2.1. I like the Klipsch tons better.

Back