[YMMV][B&M] Microcenter: 50% off clearance motherboards with purchase of CPU

bwang

[H]ard|Gawd
My local Microcenter (Boston) has a sale on open-box motherboards - 50% off with the purchase of a compatible processor.
Its a pretty good deal if you don't mind open box - if you buy nearly any clearance AM3 motherboard with the Sempron 145, you'll probably save money overall on the board, and get a Sempron on the side. And if you're lucky they'll have something high-end that you can get cheap.
Obviously in-store only, and this is about as YMMV as it gets. I'm not even sure if this deal is active in other stores.

occasionally they'll get in high end asus boards like the formula, rampage and such

Is this only boston? I would love to have this at the detroit one

Wish they would have had this deal going on @ Rockville, MD MC yesterday...I picked up an Intel 3770K and was able to talk the manager into giving me the $50 discount for getting an ASRock Z77 Extreme 4..$402 out the door including tax (~$19), which was $98 less then NE!!:D

Wish they would have had this deal going on @ Rockville, MD MC yesterday...I picked up an Intel 3770K and was able to talk the manager into giving me the $50 discount for getting an ASRock Z77 Extreme 4..$402 out the door including tax (~$19), which was $98 less then NE!!:D

what did you say to get that discount?

Back