Y'know in Mozilla Thunderbird...

Steamed Turtle

Weaksauce
...when you have a group? It defaults to TO: for everybody. I want to be able to make it BCC for everybody without manually doing it for everyone because my group is rather large.
Any insight? Here's a picture.

thunderbird.jpg

Assuming by "group" you mean a mailing list (i.e. one entry in your address book that contains multiple names), then right-click the mailing list name in the address book and select the "Send To:Bcc" option.

If you care to look at the image it clearly shows that when you select your mailing list it adds a name for everyone instead of one option. While I don't have to add everyone indivudally it does default to TO: and that's my problem. I want them all the be BCC: without having to manually go down the list and select BCC: for all of them.

Steamed Turtle said:
If you care to look at the image it clearly shows that when you select your mailing list it adds a name for everyone instead of one option.

Whenever I right click on a list name in my address book and select write, it opens a compose window with the list name in the "To" line. What version of thunderbird are you using?

Back