yet another dysphoric paypal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roflcopter_Down

[H]ard|Gawd
july 1st (friday night) i put an iphone 4 on ebay. it was sold within minutes even though it was slightly more expensive than others. i just figured it had a really good description. payment was quick. packaged it up at the post office and sent it off (to russia) with a priority tracking number, which apparently is useless. a month later after hearing nothing i leave positive feedback...'good international buyer!!!'

a couple days he messages me and says he has not received it and wants his money back. he files a paypal claim, within 2 days paypal sides with him. today i wake up and paypal emptied my account and are asking for $300 more.

this guy has >300 feedback but the accounts only a few months old. i have >100 but ive had my account since 03. is there any way to get my money back or keep my account open? theres no fucking way im paying that to keep my account

You need to provide proof of delivery and signature confirmation.Only USPS Registered, Express Mail and UPS has a viewable signature for international shipments according to the ebay forums.

Sucks to be you ,but this is not the place to discus eBay /PayPal problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back