Yes i ware coke bottles now i need info on this board.

zombix

[H]ard|Gawd
Well i ware coke bottles for eye glasses and was wondering if the luminated keys on the g15 and g11 were pretty good for me to be able to see in the dark with? Or is the luminated feature just a gimmic to get you to buy the key board for its eye candy only?

LargePrintKeyboardBlack.jpg
+
pelbigdl.jpg

That should do the trick for your situation.

the lights are very bright, but you must have them on or you cant see the keys at all

Honestly, im not at all impressed with the brightness of the g15, or saitek keys, theyre rather dim in my opinion if anywhere near a monitor with good brightness, even with all other lights off.

I havent tried one personally, but from what ive seen, Deck keyboards are the only one with truly bright backlighting

the g15 keys are bright IMHO, but I am a creature of the night, so bright = no good

Stay away from the saitek keyboard. My 'R' and 'D' keys are already broken and I've only had it for a month.

had my saitek eclipse for 2 years now without a single problem. I can easily see the keys in the dark and have no complaints bout' it. I've gotten more utility from this $20 purchase than anything I've ever bought!

I agree with Furystrike. I've had the first and second versions of the Saitek Eclipse and while I like the 2nd version better, I've never had any troubles with either version and I've owned the 1st version for 2 years or so. The keys could be a little brighter, but they do the job.

Id also recommend the Saitek Eclipse. My wife loves hers. I have a g15 but its overkill for most imo, and the saitek fills that gap nicely.

Back